vodoo cannons

Discussion in 'Help' started by piranhahunter, Jan 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

is it worth upgrading my voodoo cannons or should i try to make a whole set of voodoo guns??
    at this moment i have a collection of dev,dooms and voodoo guns on my boat

2. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

3. piranhahunter

i tried but i am not so computer smart so i got lost while only looking at all those things :(

4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @piranhahunter ,

Do not try to get full voodoos - thats pointless right now.
    You said that you have mix of dooms , devs and voodoo guns. So upgrade only that much voodoos as you use right now. When you get more devs / pain bringer / dooms just replace voodos with them and thats it.

5. piranhahunter

ok buddy
    thanx for the fast reply
    and what abt the fire storm cannons?is a full set of level0 fire storm cannons good?

6. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Firestorms do provide some half decent dps because of their reload speed but lack raw damage for elite ammo and so are quite inefficient. Plus with a level 4 priest voodoo generally outdps them too

For shooting with hollows though they are unmatched for damage output being as everything hits practically the same save for devastators but being as efficiency isn't really an issue I'd rank them top.

As for the calc it does look daunting but it's sorta simple to use, you just fill in what cannons you have on the left in the big table (there are separate columns for your gold and elite ammo setups) then fill out the buffs/Castles/skills/gems you have in the middle (most should have drop down boxes) and all your stats are displayed in the top right red box. You can then change around your cannon setup and see what's worth upgrading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.