Voodoo Ammunition

Discussion in 'Help' started by Pagan_Spirit, Oct 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

This has been bothering me for a few years now:
    the description says
    Overview:
    Damage: 75
    Occult Damage: 50

what the heck is occult damage?
    I was always under the impression the ammo was a higher damage, but I get the same numbers as with normal explosive ---> what must I do to get the extra occult damage?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Occult damage is damage which only damages Voodoo Points.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

3. Pagan_Spirit

yes and no.
    to clarify for my simple mind:

- voodoo ammo does not damage HP and VP at the same time
    - does 50 damage to VP, and whence that is gone, does 75 damage to HP
    -- what makes it so expensive, when 'normal' pearl ammo (explosive) does exactly the same, of not better?

4. Swift

Ahoy,

You are not quite correct in what you have placed above.

Voodoo Ammunition comprises of two different types of damage; Base Ball Damage (the 75 bit) and Occult Damage (the 50 bit). Base Ball Damage is damage that is applied all the time, Occult Damage is only applied to Voodoo Points.

When your target has Voodoo Points, both the 75 and the 50 damage the Voodoo Points, so 125 total.

When your target has no Voodoo Points, just Hitpoints, then only the 75 damage is inflicted.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

5. Pagan_Spirit

ok. I have understood the theory of it - thanks.. however, could u keep this thread open a wee bit longer, I wanna test this (b/c in my memory, the base ball dmg is not counted as long as there are voodoo points -> thus bringing about this confusion on my side.

6. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Junior Expert

voodoo ammo never works with 2 different types of damage,this is only on words all this time, i think is a technical problem you must passed this to programmers

7. Swift

Ahoy,
    I shall leave this thread open for a while longer. Easiest way to see if this works, shoot a player who has VP then shoot the same player without VP, you will notice your damage decrease by a considerable amount.

Two types of damage are included, however, you only see the total amount of damage as one number, it is working as designed.

Swift

8. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Junior Expert

well i test this so you right damage in voodo more thanhp and damage are included, so i was wrong that never works.Sorry and ty.

9. Pagan_Spirit

okay. I got it - close :)

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Per the OP's request

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.