Voodoo cannon

Discussion in 'Help' started by Atlantes, Jun 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlantes

Atlantes Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

Before the patchnotes 2 days ago i did 150 shipwrecks and i got 10 voodoo cannon, since the patchnotes i did 150 shipwrecks too but i got 0 voodoo cannon its like 0 canon voodoo in shipwreck now ...
    What happened?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

There have been no changes to the rewards of the Shipwrecks that I am aware of.

Please remember that the rewards are based on chance, so in your first 150 Shipwrecks you may have been extremely lucky and in your second set of 150 Shipwrecks you could have been extremely unlucky.

Do you have any other queries related to this subject?

Swift

Codo likes this.
  3. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

Yes, Today i did 200 shipwrecks more so 350 now and i got 1 voodoo cannon and i got 1 voodoo cannon on 350 shipwrecks... it's really not like my 10 voodoo cannons on my 150 first shipwrecks.... Strange :rolleyes:

4. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

the gods were benign to you on you first 150, but after noticing you 2nd account the be all like screw thus dude. ;p

Codo likes this.
  5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this appears to have been answered to the satisfaction of the player, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy sailing and good luck with the voodoo cannons!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.