Suggestion Voodoo cannons for pearls

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Satan_Himself, Jan 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Cannons in black market?

1. Yes

48 vote(s)
    76.2%
  2. Yes

25 vote(s)
    39.7%
  3. No

12 vote(s)
    19.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Never. Back then I was just fine with my lvl5 60's sinking folks with the gold medal rank with no problem. I even destroyed the No. 1 ship of global America 2.

VD cannons are necessary for a decent PvE. Let BP sell the other cannons for PvP and put VD for pearls.

2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

with the new level 5 of voodoo cannons now available they now offer much bigger battle points than the other pvp cannons hence bp did this to attract customers to buy them ,hence I cant see them just giving them away .

3. Satan_Himself

It takes more than 850.000 crowns to get a full set of lvl5 VD cannons. They would not be giving them away.

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

do you farm crowns or buy them ??? ill guess farm hence =free !!

5. HMS-Harp

HMS-Harp Forum Apprentice

At what level can we work to get crowns? Yikes! That is a lot!

6. Satan_Himself

Considering that you cant buy your way to level 26 with pearls, I find it insulting to have crowns for sale so I do the daily quests sometimes.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

My logic here is that if people could get Level 5 Voodoos for free (albeit not cheaply), then they would have better boats and want to fight more, and also get extra BP from fighting making them fight even more. I know many of us bought them with cash and I did this too, I have 420 Lv5 Voodoos that I bought with my own money but I still think other players should be able to get these free.

~Des

Satan_Himself likes this.
  8. Satan_Himself

Right now I can only stock on pearls and spend them on nothing interesting besides ammo.

9. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Donate them all to your guild :D

10. Satan_Himself

We have +50 million. No need to.

11. Satan_Himself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.