What Cannons Rule the 7 Seas?

Discussion in 'Help' started by OJsippin, Feb 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OJsippin

OJsippin Forum Apprentice

I think theirs been a lot of speculation into what cannons are the ruling champs right now. Theirs Voodoo's, Doom Hammers, Devastators, and Firestorms not to mention the rest of the older cannons. It'd be nice know what cannons are the best to have on your ship. o_Oo_Oo_O:D:D

Thank You,

OJ

2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Doomhammer level 4 without question.

But you can also mix doomhammer, firestorm and devestator and get a decent setup.

Doomhammers - Big damage
    Devestators - Decent damage and huge criticals
    Firestorm - Fast reload (good for gold ammo shooting)

The rest of the cannons kind of suck tbh.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  3. OJsippin

Do they ever come on for sale as a package ?

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

5. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

6. OJsippin

wow, that's probably my best bet in getting full doomhammers on board!

7. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

8. OJsippin

take me a couple of those to get full doomhammer cannons on me lol

Rabbid likes this.
  9. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Also note for upgrading purposes its a 3 for 2 exchange unless through buccaneer bounty special market where you may get the offer of 5 for 4 at certain times/events

10. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Admirals are very good value for gold shooting and are only beaten by lvl 3 firestorms for raw dps I believe due to their flat out 10% damage buff to hollows. Plus the elp+exp bonus is pretty nice

11. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Unfortunately, the best setup on cannons is the one you currently have on ship at the present time. Wanting to get either DoomHammers, Firestorms or Devastators will in the long run cost you quite a considerable amount of money and crystals, crowns to upgrade. As MAC mentioned in his post it costs 3 doomhammers to get 2 back, now here's your math quiz, just for the mere silliness, say you have 351 cannon slots available to you and you want all doomhammers, 351 to be precise, how many cannons at the exchange ratio 3 for 2 will you need to in order to say level up to level 1. How many for level 2 thru 4? If your math is correct, it is an astronomical amount of cannons just to be able to hang with the big boys shot for shot. Now, the best way to accumulate that many cannons is buying the purchase packages route, and if money isn't an issue here, then time will because the cannon sales are once a month and only one time purchasable, meaning you can buy the 49 and 59 dollar packages each month. During the Buccaneer Bounty sale you can exchange firestorm cannons for other cannons such as doomhammers. As you can see in order to get a full compliment of cannons will take months and a bunch of cash. I hope this helps and it wasn't intended to scare you off on any purchasing items.

12. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

the pen and the wallet ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.