What happened to my idea for SeaFight finance options?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Shiny_Bot#27, Aug 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiny_Bot#27

Shiny_Bot#27 Forum Apprentice

I was going to add to the discussion regarding creative ideas that Bigpoint/SeaFight could offer players to finance their ability to play the game but it looks like it was deleted. Is that a good thing and the developers are working on finance options that would help finance further development and marketing for the game and offer players an affordable option to be competitive? Just curious to what happened to my thread?

2. Probably because of your forum name, I believe it implies you violate the terms of the game

3. Shiny_Bot#27

I play the game honestly but it originated out of frustration. Perhaps Anti-Bot would of been a better choice but I checked with support and am stuck with it. My seachart ship name is different

Back to the subject of the thread. The game is getting so very expensive and I don't know how the average player can even keep up with all these new features and option being introduced to stay somewhat competitive. It seems to be accelerating so I wonder if Seafight or the developers have thought of finance options? It could be complicated to implement with International and even here in the US with various lending laws but just throwing it out there. As we would joke in the US I doubt they would take payment of a right arm, limbs or digits as payment the way things are going but it could be an additional revenue stream for Bigpoint and help those players.

4. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

This is the most ridiculous idea i have ever heard, imagine it? Everyone financing a videogame account, what a joke!!!

5. Shiny_Bot#27

kyloe,

One of the payment options with Seafight is the use of a Credit Card. How many of those players pay off their balances every month to avoid finance charges? I'll bet that some carry forward their balances along with other debt they have in today's society. With the increasing costs of playing Seafight in the race to stay competitive, emotions can sometime run high vs patience and logic some may look for a quick fix to improve their boats and thus the need for the SeaFight Player Financing Program. They could incentivize it with throwing in a certain amount of Devastator cannons or whatever harder to get items that are pay only with opening an account or loaning a certain amount.

6. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

@Shiny_Bot#27

I understand how frustrating it can be for some players who cannot afford to keep buying the latest upgrades but...there is a reason for the price being so high now. For years players who have been exploiting the game have not been contributing towards the running costs of the game for example, If 100 players pay £1 a week this business knows it can allocate £100 a week into the running costs. Now if 50% of them players paying £1 a week decide to exploit the game £50 a week has been lost which bigpoint cannot to loose which pushes the price up to £2 a week for the remaining 50 players to cover the loss. Obviously these figures are just an example.

Payment plan i lol'ed hard here.

7. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

So now BigPoint should give credit to those who do not have the credit rating to have a credit card?
    Yes this sounds like great idea, payment plans to those who cannot get a Credit Card lmao!!!

8. Shiny_Bot#27

Perhaps the terms and incentives are better than what is offered by a credit card? A player could use the BigPoint/Seafight finance program to get the incentive package say like 30 Pay only cannons whatever they may be and will pay it off in the first billing 30 days later so they do not pay any fiancé charges. Who knows? There are finance companies that will tailor to whatever market or fiancé options Bigpoint would like to offer it's players.

Bigpoint/SeaFight Finance program with offers so great you can be the top boat out there without requiring an arm or a leg! :)

9. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I think if you are looking for credit you should seek it elsewhere.

10. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Brilliantly beautiful idea !!!

Nothing says the game is too expensive better than asking for a line of credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.