what>? npc shoot me harder now with lvl 1 ribs?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ejder123123, Dec 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

why did i lvl up my ribs if npc are smashing me??? this is so bad.... you tweak the game we pay money over and over just to have the same thing...1!@!@#!@#!@

2. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

just keep buying everything they come out with

3. Beorn

Beorn User

Ahoy

You are not getting hit harder because you have upgraded your Reinforced Ribs to lvl 1, but because of one of the recent changes that were implemented into the game.

Improvement: We´ve added “cannon damage” also to all NPC to be more flexible.

The reason behind that was that many NPCs (including Guild Island Towers) would hit “Missed” when a ship had over 100% Damage Prevention before this patch went live.

Having Reinforced Ribs still results in higher Damage Prevention and therefore less damage that you take from NPCs.

This change will stay implemented, but as soon as we have more information about it we will forward it to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.