What?! returning players cant get a guild?!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by draco*, Mar 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. draco*

draco* Forum-Apprentice

Well after returning no decent guild will accept me. wt* is up with that, really ticking me off, why is this the case? and here i am getting sunk by guild islands, guilded players, and theres nothing i can do about it....................................................................... >=/

2. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Someday Author

its really difficult getting in to guild sometimes
    my advise try to look op some old friends who are already in guild so they can maybe vouch for you with the guild bosses
    otherwis in most cases its really difficult
    some guilds expect you to be already high level,or u need TS,or u need to donate huge ammount of pearls etc etc
    good luck buddy

3. minigravey

minigravey Active Author

:cool: just be all cool, sometimes when u see a ship low hp or floater, toss em a rep ball, or divert a npc away from them, this will earn you ( bro' reputation pts, and street cred') :rolleyes::eek::mad:

4. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Not real sure what you mean as a decent Guild. But if you are not a sycophant, be willing to help your Guild mates and friends, be treated as a shipmate, and be friends with who you want, and talk to who you want then take a look at The Guild Post. Understanding we are a collection of independents and if anybody shoots us we chase them down, shoot back, board, if possible regardless of who they are friends with. And if required we collectively do it. Ex-Skulls, Skull Wanna Bes, and Skull Cheerleaders need not apply.

5. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Someday Author

what gravy said but u can always run unguilded,its a bit harsh cause u wil get sunk a lot,and i mean like a lot but let me tell u,being in guild also gets u sunk a lot lmao

6. draco*

draco* Forum-Apprentice

^^ thanks im a nice person just been gone for awhile

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Idk in which server you play but in MS1 there is not many oportunities since the game is not runing as guilds anymore but as coalitions so if you really are too small try to create a guild collect some players and you can join a coalition in a few weeks since at the current seafight is easy to upgrade a ship

8. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Padavan

Ya might wanna revisit your reasons for leaving the game in the first place.

Was it the expense ? Was it for being caught doing something against the rules ?

And yes...those are rhetorical questions so no answer is required....just food for thought.

The game has changed,and many feel its not for the better.

Also keep in mind that most if not all of the guilds do keep track of player names and ID numbers,
    and that could be one of the reasons your having the probs your having.

Such as it is.... This may not be the game for you.

Lostsail and Lil`Wolf like this.
  9. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Forum-Apprentice

If you really insist on returning and need to upgrade and build your ship, please do the following. Max out your CC, your wife's CC, steal the money from your kids piggy bank, pawn a few of the expensive things you really dont care to get back, rob your neighbors and pawn their stuff, so you can buy, buy, buy, buy your way to a bigger ship. This is how it is done now, no cash, no bash !!!!

10. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Advanced