When chat banned..

Discussion in 'Help' started by Pagan_Spirit, May 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

can one also not send Post messages?

cause I tried (via User ID), and it gives me the error page.

trying with the User Name I recieve a 'user-does-not exist' notification (maybe because it's a squiggle name)

-thanks.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

You can only send Post Messages to players on the same Server as you, not Mega Server.

For example, you can send messages to England 1 players if you play England 1, but you can not send messages to Germany 3 or Germany 4 players even if they are on the same Mega Server as yourself.

Being chat banned does not effect any other part of the game apart from the chat itself.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

3. Pagan_Spirit

partially - cuz the player in question is on the same server..

I gather its some kind of ..idk. bug? then.
    ah well, it is how its is.
    - thanks + close.

**ah. wait. sorry.
    >> so it depends under which server the player signed up on? am I getting this right?

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  4. Swift

Ahoy,

If they are on the same server as you, e.g. you are both on England 1, then you should be able to send a message in the post. You would enter their User ID, not the server. For example, to send me a message on that server you would enter 41878258 in the box.

It will not work if you are trying to send a message to a player who is on another Server in your Mega Server, e.g. a 283 or 605 player. They would also need to be on England 1, (39), for your message to be sent.

Has this now answered your query?

Swift

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  5. Pagan_Spirit

yep. I got it now. thank-you!

6. Swift

Ahoy,

As this has now been resolved to the OPs satisfaction, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing Pirate! Please do not hesitate to contact us again with any further queries!

~Closed~

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.