When is BP going to react?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Diabolo1964, Nov 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diabolo1964

Diabolo1964 Forum Apprentice

Hi Everyone
    I have for a long time wonder, can they read in BP, do they understand what they read or do they not care anymore? Well, it is about botters. In the rules there is that BP do not allow to cheat? and still....they "allow" to cheat because they do nothing. If you look at the league, you can not win if you do not use a bot. BP has creat this situation by making too many task what you have to do if you want to be successful in the game. You have to do all maps to get hit points and queen legasy etc, you have to open chest to get this different "pet teacher", you have to capture different ships to get officers ( well, at least this is easy). I would like to succeed but without botting and I know for a fact that many players agree but they have start to bot because they want to have even a small chance to get better and succeed in the game. If BP is not doing anything, then they should creat something like, buy with pearls or crowns a bonusmap botting...or something? This is what I have discover in about 10 month when I did start to play this game again.

2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

They wont or cant. They have been given numerous opportunities to rid this game of them but they are afraid of hurting someones feeling if they call them cheaters. This is an epidemic on a grand scale, and truth be told you can play the game or you can leave, I detest cheaters, hackers but I will play the game around them and knowing each day my ship is on the water it plays fair and square and when it comes to BP doing a cleanup, my ship will still be on the water afterwards.

3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

bigpoint are worried some spotty 13 year old would save up there pocket money and sue them hence they do nothing ...despite the fact there lost revenue which I would guess are loads more than any milk money law suit ...
    but why would a reputable company have any law suit worries I wonder ;) ;) ;) :)

Loki162 and *Wonder* like this.
  4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Get outta my head... lmao.

Betchya theres alot more than dust bunnies hidden in the closet..... Hey Looky Here.. Bones !!!

frankthetank1974 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.