When they'll get punishment?!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kosova***, Aug 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Hello there, can you ask the component ppl when the BOTANISTS will get the punishment for using program. I'm back for 5-6months to play again this game same things, i've already reported some of them even on forum and support also but nothing happend they're still same map shooting events, normal npc's.What's going on with the punishment of this type of ppl which destory the game, are you scared to ban them or you're only interested of money which they give to you, if it's all about the money then change it PAY 2 PLAY (bot 24/7 and never get banned) so we all will know and we start also to use bot.When i reported them to support i gave them with facts with record+ID's.Just go to league and you will find most of the bot's there.Playing 24/7 it's immpossible maybe 2-3 days you can play but for months or maybe for years? Really?!Are you a robot?! I hope you can do anything about this but as much as i'm seeing you didn't do anything for at least 5-6 months then i realise you will NEVER do anything just letting them playing programs!

Loki162 likes this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Firstly, let me state that we understand the frustration caused by bot users and we also would like to take action against them. This, however, requires evidence.

Unfortunately, everyone knowing X uses a bot, it's obvious that Y uses a bot, and so on, are not enough evidence to ban players. The Seafight Team has to prove it and they can only do that with their data/logs.

The amount of money a person spends has nothing to do with if they will be banned or not. The bot detection system is running and when the next ban wave happens, those who have enough entries in the logs will, of course, be banned. Our detection system does take time to collect the data we require before removing such users from the game. This up to our developers and game designers who work tirelessly to remove such cheats from our games.

I will ask that you continue to send any evidence and User IDs to our Support Team so that these accounts can be looked into in more detail.

As there is nothing further that we can help you with on the forum in regards to this, this thread shall now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.