When will you start posting the correct information?

Discussion in 'Help' started by FaRmEr, Oct 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaRmEr

FaRmEr Forum Apprentice

All times are local server times.

The Columbus Day event is a small shoot event where you can hunt two event ships, Battlin' Brig and Crazed Columbus, on the maps 5 - 40.

I've just shot a Columbus in 3, and another in 4, when are you gonna ensure that the information that the devs give is correct.

I really hate to pull the mods on stuff, I know you don't create the posts, you just post what you are given, however we are constantly told that mods are volunteers who are also players, surely one of the team must have noticed and reported that the information that is given is incorrect and this should be put right.

With this event the spawn is not posted at the top of the adjacent maps, and I am very happy about this, our guild have great systems on checking maps, we don't care that they are not posted, but when you tell us the maps to check are 5 - 40 that is what we do, then all of a sudden the goal posts are changed.

This is ridiculous! It's also not the first time that members of our guild have reported wrong information on the forum which is still wrong.

I know that there is a lot of information to check, and a few ships or monsters incorrectly posted we can cope with, but event information should be checked and verified by the team surely.

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We can only pass on the information that is given to us. As you know as a mod this is not our primary job so we are not on here 40 + hours a week. We also do not get to test the events before they come out so again I reiterate that we can only pass on the information that is given to us.

If you feel you can dedicate more time and you can do as you expect us to do then I encourage you to submit an application and see if you would make the team.

We apologize for any discrepancies and encourage you to apply for the team. As there is nothing further to state on this matter, this post will now be closed as answered. If you wish to continue this discussion please contact our customer support team.

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.