which one should i get im level 10

Discussion in 'Help' started by im_free, Dec 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im_free

im_free Forum Greenhorn

commonwealth guardian level 1 2 and 3 what are the differences and same with the sellworth

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

each of those commonwealth officers give you diff things

Sellsword boost your hit prob. and cannon storage :

lvl 1 + 30 cannon slots + 40 % NPC hit prob. ;
    lvl 2 + 40 cannon slots + 50 % NPC hit prob. ;
    lvl 3 + 50 cannon slots + 60 % NPC hit prob. ;

Guardian boost your NPC dodge chance , Crew slots , Expansion slots

lvl 1 + 50 % NPC dodge chance , + 30 crew slots , + 30 expansion slots
    lvl 2 + 60 % NPC dodge chance , + 40 crew slots , + 40 expansion slots
    lvl 3 + 70 % NPC dodge chance , + 50 crew slots , + 50 expansion slots

I personally would go with sellsword for regular sailing , however if your ship isnt that great at defence i would go for guardian while shoting event ships but only if you are hittin it on your own just to lower the damage you get

3. ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ

¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ Forum Apprentice

Those are map 21 and up items unless get in a payment package at level 10 only way to get them. So if you are buying packages and get the ones that give you more cannon slots are better because no npc in those maps 10 and below, the guardian not going to help you much.

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Also be aware that these items are not permanent, and will expire after the days listed expires, that is an important bit of information if you are planning to buy any packs for these items.

-Arky

wolfgangz and ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.