Who cares? 99% Auto game.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by SØ™, Nov 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SØ™

SØ™ Forum Apprentice

2. Bug Using, Game Errors, Exploits

It is forbidden to exploit bugs or programming mistakes for personal gain and to disclose them to third parties for exploitative usage. Players who take advantage of such errors and who are caught by the system will have the unfairly obtained items/benefits removed from the game account. The player will also likely be banned from the game indefinitely.

If errors or bugs are discovered in the game, these must be immediately reported to the Seafight Moderators or game management (Support). Preferably, reports should be made in written form and sent to Support via the contact form. Bugs, errors, and exploits that could lead to unfair player advantages can only be reported to Support via the contact form.

Horsens1, HMS-Harp, stargirl5 and 4 others like this.
  2. MickeyBow

MickeyBow Forum Connoisseur

Makes me wonder?[/QUOTE]
    #2. Yes, definitely #2.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I would just like to say, that I care.

Regardless of what Bigpoint do or don't do, I think it's important that us players don't just accept that this is part of our game.
    I for one shall continue to report those who bot, glitch and exploit. The moment the players just accept it, that's truly when Bigpoint shall do nothing. I still have hope that BP will do something, either ban them or prevent the bots.

-Arky

Loki162, *Wonder* and Loki1621 like this.
  4. *VIC615*

*VIC615* Forum Apprentice

I for one don't pay to play this game anymore, because of all 4 point above.

Grand-mariner™, Loki162 and Walleye like this.
  5. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

I believe from the past that it is a mixture of all the 4 x points above (before censorship).:( edit 12.15 - 27/11/17

Edit - 28/11/17 13.10 Please return the rest of my post that has been removed without good reason or permission. There was absolutely nothing offensive, rude or any content that could be construed as against the forum rules.

If the management are not prepared for true opinionated feedback of customers that is quite rightly placed within a feedback thread, then get the management to either act professionally and do their jobs correctly, or find another more fitting job in some other industry.

*But don't you dare try to censor perfectly reasonable posts just because it embarrasses this inept management!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  6. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Arky how has that worked out for you? How many that you reported have been removed from the game permanently? My observation has been that zero on the number I have reported which were fairly obvious have been removed from the game. Those I reported nearly a year ago are still botting like clockwork with predictable movements for the continuous hours running that would be impossible for a human being to do so.

Pagan_Spirit and HMS-Valiant like this.
  7. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

So has BP/Seafight quietly modified their policy that if a player spends a certain amount of money BP/Seafight will waive the Terms & Conditions of the game and no punitive action will occur if rules are broken such as botting and various exploits are used? If so, what amount of money spent is required to have BP/Seafight look the other way? Can one of the developers or someone in management answer this? Can they at least put Seafight developed and certified bots in the market or official game black market so the rest of us can purchase them and save an enormous amount of time and personal resources by having our own legal bot options?

Last edited by moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  8. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I have seen a few of the ones I've reported removed from the game. I agree nowhere near good enough.

However, I submitted many many tickets about (a player on Germany 4), along with many many other players, and I strongly believe that the following updates (Surgeons Visage, Contact Mines, Fleets) were introduced into the game to help solve the problem players were dealing with. That was achieved by the players not giving up and continuing to write support and express our opinions on both the forum and discord. It is for that reason, why I shall continue to report players and express the necessity of banning those who bot, abuse bugs and take advantage of exploits.

-Arky

Last edited by moderator: Nov 27, 2017
    Loki162 likes this.
  9. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Exactly which problem did Surgeon's Visage solve? Or the other updates you are referring to for that matter?

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  10. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

It was supposed to help with Mr. SeventyBoats.

11. it had nothin to do with the fleets it was introduced to make money thats all arky/xRiDDi just tryed make his post sound like his efforts brought these items to the game lmao

12. America

America Active Author

Problem is some players choose to farm and that makes the guy who dropped money in game mad. Boo Hoo lol. I have played 7 years and still a baby boat so your point is mute. But any exploit should be dealt with in a harsh fashion. Examples should be made. They folks who dont follow the rule most likely have several boats. I usually just shoot em down with hollows and board em repeatedly. Then the guy who owns it comes down from the 30 map and sinks me........hint hint to developers. If the folks who made the game played the game things would change. But in all it is a game. My favorite game. You just have to play the parts you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.