Why can't I access 'The Arbiter'?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Carnage~Queen, Mar 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Even though I do not have any active quests, I cannot access 'The Arbiter' in Map 1. Any ideas?

2. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

I think the first or first few event quests come from the Arbiter but then you have to visit q givers in safe havens, just a thought

3. SeaHag~

SeaHag~ Forum Greenhorn

yes, as you start and nearly finish a quest you might be directed to turn in or redeem the quest to a specific individual but he might not be the one or in the map you last saw him/her.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Are you located next to The Arbiter when trying to view the quests? In order for him to speak and provide you with quests you will need to be close to him.

Also, your fellow pirates are correct, after you have completed some quest from The Arbiter, some other Quest Givers (found sailing in the Safe Havens) may have some quests for you.

Has any of this advice helped solve your query? If that is not the case, please provide your Server and User ID so this can be looked into.

Swift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.