Why Would Customers Stay

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Grand-mariner™, Dec 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

If that works and others are happy with it, then let's go for it if possible and see how that pans out.:) If anyone else has any constructive suggestions please continue to post them.

*LiLVIC615* and Lady.Wolf like this.
  2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Reducing npc damage prevention would be nice. Also reducing their reload time/ base damage could work. I go to snow maps and blizzards smash my ship and Valencia is extremely overpowered.

*LiLVIC615* and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

they have had multiple opportunities here ! on this forum but instead they play peek a boo we cant see you :rolleyes:

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

they could just stop trying to fleece people for more money on items they have already paid for :eek::oops:

5. Grand-mariner™

Oessian. As you have pleasantly surprised us all by answering my query to the best of your ability in my other thread below, is there any chance that you might provide a nice Christmas bonus present by replying to this thread as well?

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/suggestion-that-bigpoint-responds-to-this-thread.170378/

Good or bad, Oessian. Your valuable and rare input into these forums is most welcome. This forum is a platform for you to help maintain contact with your customers.

Please try harder not to be a stranger in the future!:)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    Lady.Wolf, Loki1621 and *LiLVIC615* like this.
  6. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

@Oessian

7. Grand-mariner™

This thread has to some degree successfully served a very useful purpose in persuading the powers that be to reduce the unacceptable amounts of damage that NPC's were causing, even to the highly defended ships.

This has helped to 'counter-act' the excessive extra Cannon damage that was suddenly introduced. The level that these NPC hit players for now seems far more comfortable and will hopefully allow customers to obtain better enjoyment from the game.

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/patchday-notes-2017.168269/page-4#post-517890

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    Satan_Himself likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.