WHY

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by *Wonder*, Dec 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

I read the forum every day I am on seafight. The same people are on the forum complaining either about the game or big point. I don't know why they do this because if I was not that happy with the game or big point, I would quit...period. So please tell me why the same people are doing this....thank you..

Lostsail likes this.
  2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

I will tell you why. If no-one ever takes the time and trouble to voice their complaints and opinions, good or bad, then nothing ever gets changed that may improve matters for everyone, more especially for the people who just stay silent at all costs and never challenge anything, yet are rewarded by the improvements which the complainers make available for them.

For similar reasons to yourself with complaints over the game, if I was not happy in respect to the forums then I would simply quit reading the forum. I hope this helps in somewhat answering your query.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    Lady.Wolf and frankthetank1974 like this.
  3. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

Mariner you are one of the people I am talking about...Do you really believe that what you are doing is helping the game?
    check again and see what changes you have made in the game. I think you are doing this just to become the Board Veteran, I'll tell you something I will stop reading the forum if you stop complaining.....

kyloe and Lostsail like this.
  4. Grand-mariner™

More importantly, what has your continual silence ever done to improve anything?

I will stay off the forums if you quit the game as promised!;)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I have to agree with Grand-mariner here. If nobody were to voice their opinion then changes would never be made. Sometimes the changes due to these forum comments are small changes such as rewards of event ships, but there have also been drastic changes to the game based on the comments players make here.

Despite the time it took, we, as players, managed to voice through the forums our views on a certain player on our Mega Server that was controlling ~70 boats at once to take islands. The players from their local server had never been able to get action taken but by enough of us bringing this to the attention of the moderators, items such as Surgeons Visage and Contact Mines were introduced and it solved the issue completely.

Yes, there are times when nothing is done, but there are rewarding times when your voice, your opinion, and your interest in a change for the better of this game will been acknowledged, and that is why we do what we do.

Thanks,
    ~Des

6. Grand-mariner™

Good points well made, Des.

There is no harm whatsoever in voicing opinion or complaints. If nothing is done then so be it....no harm was caused. However, if improvements are implemented no matter how small, then that is a bonus and was worth the efforts.

I know a person who complained about which political party won the election and also the Brexit referendum results, but never actually got off his butt or couldn't be bothered to go out and cast their vote.

Yet he had the audacity to complain over the outcomes, as he didn't like the results.

There's One born every minute!:eek:

Talk about serial complainers posts, look below. (lol)

https://board-en.seafight.com/search/5203083/

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  7. Grand-mariner™

A further excellent example of the proof, WHY it's always worth protesting if you're not happy with any aspect of this game can be found to reinforce my sentiments, below.

Had customers not complained, then we would all just still be moaning and nothing would have changed, rather than us doing something constructive which has brought about changes for everyone's benefit.

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/why-would-customers-stay.171089/page-2#post-517909

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  8. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

I have made my point...same people complaining....still do not know why....may be because they are just complainers....no other reason..

kyloe likes this.
  9. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

If you'd like to actually read our responses to your comment then you will see the reasons why we complain.

Thanks,
    ~Des

Lady.Wolf and Walleye like this.
  10. Grand-mariner™

Don't take any notice, Des. This guy just obviously likes to complain about complainers, irrespective of our positive results, so it seems!:)

Everyone is welcome to their view.

Lady.Wolf and Destruction like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.