WILL THIS GAME EVER WORK!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Daboyzz!, Aug 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Someday Author

First, I love being banned for bad behaviour caused by total frustration created by the game that does not work.
    Second, could you possible be a more inept company at fixing game issues so people can actually play it. It freezes constantly, always has lag and all promised improvements and fixes fail. Maybe there should be no events until the existing issues are fixed. Maybe the entire development and programming staff should be fired.

Just my opinion, OH and about every other players too!

2. well on that comment i have to agree with that one they should try do a bit more with the game and as for banns if players act better they will not be banned at all and for the rest then yes i agree

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  3. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Been telling BP many years,but they dont care even if they promise to fix it.
    Worst part is beside lag,is game freeze every time you go mainsite or other site!Instead they want money money and do a lot..of event!
    Money money..
    That cant be a prof site! Why you think BP never get yo be best ever more.? ;)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  4. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Please do not run multiple events if you do not have the capacity to make the game run smoothly.

5. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

+1 really true...

6. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

in a nut shell nope !! more junk = more lag uk server people are freezing the there ship jumps lol I think this is due to the event ships and numbers in the map ..the simple answer would be smaller and more ships in different maps .. but hey ho :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.