Winter Calendar

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by CrazyWulfy, Dec 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you feel like they just laugh at us while the game is going down the drain?

1. yes

93.8%
  2. no

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

10 candles for one day and 30 armor plates for another, is this a joke? I feel like the team is just spitting in our faces as we pay your bills.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  2. simple answer to that is do not pay then if you feel this way :)

3. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

You are certainly welcome to play for free or pay to play. As we all know, there are certain things we do not need as much as others we do, but, perhaps instead of complaining about something, how about writing a suggestion as to what rewards or items you would like to see be given as end rewards or in chests, or ice floes or what have you. Personally, I would like to see windstorms and teleports be given as chest rewards or in ice floes. But, until that happens I have to accept what they give us.

4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

It's not often I so strongly agree with you @USSChallenger1 but today is one of those days! At the end of the day, these are freebies. You are literally clicking the screen and being given them for free so I do find it hard to complain about, but yes, slightly more relevant items would be nicer. I do however think though as we get closer to the end we might start picking up a couple of Hour Glasses and Mines.

Thanks,
    ~Des

5. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

I do not mind paying money as I have money and I am not straining about that, but my point is that there are other games which compensate you more for your payments. Statistically how many armor plates do you think someone fighting 24/7 runs through a day? I have over 500k armor plates and armor plates are not going to make a player go from the lowest ship to the best ship no matter if they had 20 armor plates or 1 billion. So my point is that these necessary, yet smaller items can easily be provided so that everyone is sufficiently stocked with them (i.e. other players who do not have as many). Things that do make a huge difference such as doomhammers, yes I can see them only giving out 1 or 2 or those IF they even had them in the winter calendar. Windstorms, Hailstorms, teleport, candles, are all items that should be given in a sufficient quantity. 10 candles are a joke, especially when I have over 30k of those from events when they actually provided an amount worth logging in everyday for. But of course this is just how I feel, like I said they can keep doing what they do and I am sure they do not read this but its okay because as I have played for so many years and others have, more and more players are leaving. I stay of course because it is an amazing game and I love it, I just wish there was more player support so that more people would join and play the game and I would be more than happy to spend more money than I already do.

6. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

Trust me, I have made several suggestions and ideas but of course they would never happen, just like we should be able to transfer our useless cannons to lower guys in our guilds, would that stop money from going to BP, no. Everyone who has money still wants the best cannons so they and I will still be buying the best cannons and being able to transfer my useless cannons to a new player would help them and probably make them want to stay and play the game. This wouldn't make them the best ship but at least it would be an incentive for new guys to join guilds and for guilds to accept new players while knowing they would have better cannons than the useless gold ones. Seriously the npcs hit harder than boats with all gold cannons; sad.

7. if you do not like how the game is made up or what BP say or ask then it is really simple do not play the game then subject closed as far as i am considered as i have played the game too long and agree with BP .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.