Winter Storms Event 2017

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoyBoss

BoyBoss Forum Greenhorn

I am lvl 7, where can I find this gift for question!? 10k pearls

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

These gifts....I only need to pick up one for the quest....when I am in my correct Pirate Level map (as I was for at least a couple of hours tonight), I cannot find them. I saw one guy pick one up so fast that I never even saw it until it was on his ship. I sank a few ships with the gifts, but couldn't take it from them when I sank them (like a cap), nor pick it off of the water where I sank them (where I would think logic dictates they would drop it). Any ideas? Thank you.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

swap the elmo`s fire in event chests for sky fire , every event its elmo`s I'm sure all have thousands of theses by now .;)

4. frankthetank1974

the gift appears random cords same map but you must be correct level to pick it up
    as stated in the FAQ`S.....
    You are only allowed to pick up the gift on a map of your level range as follows: Map and pirate level 2 – 6, 7 – 12, 13 – 16, 17 – 20 and 21 – 25 (maps 21 to 25 also for players with level 26 to 30)

If you leave your level range you will automatically lose the gift.

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and The*Defiant like this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yep...knew I had to stay in your Pirate Level's map's range. Makes sense if you leave the map range you lose it...hadn't thought about that....thanks pirate!:)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Played event almost 12 hours straight on the first Sat of event (2nd day of event) goin map to map didnt see a single Rulers Revenge and only saw one Sentinel Stag the whole time I was on.

Within seconds there were so many boat colors on the Stag, on the screen it looked like Walt Disney puked on my screen

Very disappointing Winter Event.

And of course we just had to have mutliple events at the same time making for huge lag numbers
    and low connection speeds.:mad:

Too bad they dont make Quaaludes any more... be a good event to just zone out on nothing
    for a few hours.

I needed to 5 mill damage on a Ruler, That quest took 2 days to complete.
    I refuse to do any more quest for this event.

Parkin my boat in the 1 maps and just doin daily logs ins and maybe a scroll
    or 2.
    Total waste of time piss poor rewards

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  7. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

I also was wondering about this, we have not seen a stag or revenge since Saturday, played 12 hours and no big npcs!

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  8. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

What an absolute joke, on my server, 185 own every single island and so whenever they collect the gift they just run and hide in the island that shoots almost 100k a tower. Almost 75-80% of the server are nap with these muppets so it is near impossible to even take out the guy hiding in the island, what a joke BP.

Lady.Wolf and CharlesVaneee like this.
  9. frankthetank1974

im sure if entering the island the gift gets dropped or did they cry that hard for that to stop :eek:

10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I think they should revert it back to just the guild who owns the island can use the island as cover. Too many allies make it way out-of-balance for the other players. This (in my opinion) was a poor idea that was implemented. These allies also have the benefit of safely shooting (translation: free pearls) the Event ships that go up into their island even though they didn't purchase the island.

lude1962, Lady.Wolf, kyloe and 2 others like this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

One more question: if I am Pirate Level 13, then does that mean I can only find the present in the 13 maps?

kyloe likes this.
  12. frankthetank1974

100% agreed defending guilds not only can use fleets to defend but there ally can use the island attack free this is to far one sided !!!

Lady.Wolf, The*Defiant and Loki162 like this.
  13. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

This is a natural outcome of the continued pathetic bot tolerance of the BP SeaFight team. It is not that the ships are not on the water, but all the bots are systematically finding and sinking all the event admirals.

THE BOTS ARE SPOILING THE FUN FOR THE PEOPLE, WHO ARE KEEPING THIS GAME ALIVE BP!!

Here is a recent conversation I had with another player, when a third player from their clan came to join an event admiral in a very "systematic" fashion:

[74/SKА] 74/-redak-: is he auto?
    [XX/YYY] XX/------------: of course

ROFL, what a joke.

Lady.Wolf, The*Defiant and Jasie like this.
  14. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Oh, forget about event ranking as well, this also goes to the bot cheaters...

Well done.. well done.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Lady.Wolf and Jasie like this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I have seen a couple and actually managed to solo one by myself without interference.
    2017-12-03 04:08:55
    You received 15 x Gingerbread.
    You've used a(n) Legba Amulet.
    You sank Sentinel Stag's ship.
    You received 138292 Elite point(s).
    You received 86129 x Pearls.

Lady.Wolf and Jasie like this.
  16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Could someone tell me what this is? Thank you for your help.

2017-12-03 14:17:44
    You received 5 x Regent's Commonwealth.

17. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

You sank Sentinel Stag's ship.
    2017-12-04 00:06:07
    You received 349526 EP (experience points).
    You received 125834 Elite point(s).
    You received 15 x Gingerbread. i find them fast lol

forgot about the pearls lol
    You received 87965 x Pearls.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  18. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

that reputation points

19. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

No, they can just sit outside the island, pretty sure i seen half of them hiding in 25/1 as well lmao, i wonder who cried for the towers to hit almost 100k per tower :eek::eek:

20. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

why do people get upset when others have friends? yet they dont whine and cry when all there allies/friends are holding a lion map or defending there freedom.
    its a game with guilds, allies, freindlys, loners. even if one side is holding islands. there is plenty who still get and keep the gift. teamwork how do you think guilds for example boo, r1, bpp bom, can be so effective even out numbered. they work as a team.

CrazyWulfy and Jasie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.