Winter Thaw Event 2018

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

defeat 10 ice floes is a quest that takes too long to just find them, spawn rate is dreadful, can go through maps without finding any on

kittystomper2 and Lady.Wolf like this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Other than through quests, how do we get Ice Ammo?

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Trading post.

4. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

SF advertises "Play for Free!", except it's not free. You have to purchase keys to participate in the event chests after the 15 code and 10 BM keys are used up - dishonest and false advertising. Spawn rate sucks, event sucks, used to be a good event and you've absolutely ruined it. Everything is about money with these people - what a disgrace - how do you BP "people" sleep at night??

5. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

Hey, just saying but the grumpy boars drop keys. Moreover, if you have enough hit probability and only use good cannons you dont even lose any ammo while shooting them

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you mate! Much appreciated! You are "The Pirate"!!!:)

7. Forum1.0

Forum1.0 Active Author

Hello :)

That´s not correct. The game "Seafight" is a Free to play game. It means, that the registration in this game is absolutely for free.
    If u would like to have "Payment-Stuff"- sure u´ve to pay, but u don´t need it.

If the operator says that the keys are only available in payment, than u can buy it for real-money, but u don´t need it...
    It´s ur own intention to buy things in payment-area.
    And i can repeat it again: U can do it, but u don´t need it...

-Piti

That is only my opinion!

Pagan_Spirit and armagheddon82 like this.
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

These ice floes are awesome!

2018-01-26 07:08:07 You received 8 x Black gunpowder.
    2018-01-26 07:08:07 Monster killed. Reward: 32 gold

Upponalle, Zyper and Lady.Wolf like this.
  9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hmmm......which of the Skyfire offers below should I buy?

[​IMG]

kittystomper2 and Lady.Wolf like this.
  10. kittystomper2

kittystomper2 Forum Expert

Why is there like one ice flow in each map?
    Spend the whole time floating around looking for it - Boring!!!!
    Need to add more please :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

A store owner gets robbed. Just stands in the store and never calls the cops.. What to expect?

(Spoiler alert: the thieves will return)

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and The*Defiant like this.
  12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The grumpy boars drop keys? What?

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

F.Y.I.: They had the Event keys at the very start of the Event at a cost of *Two* crystals per key in the Black Market. I bet before BP realized their mistake, several players cleaned up! With the 25% discount, two crystals cost 432 pearls (216 x 2). Normally one key is 1,000 pearls. And if you had a lot of extra crystals on your ship, what a deal! Of course, that got corrected almost immediately!

Tergrinder and Lady.Wolf like this.
  14. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

·Grumpy Boar:
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP and Snow ammunition. The player who inflicts the most damage gains Reputation with Sigurd. There is also a small chance to get one event key for the player who does the last shot.

I don't know how small a small chance is but I killed like 5 or 6 and got a key

15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you mate...I have killed a ton of them and no key. May I ask you: is it rewarded via your Logbook automatically, or do you pick it up off of the water?

16. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

My Black Market still shows the keys at 2 Crystals each. What price does yours show?

EDIT: You can buy 10 at that price and then the keys no longer show at all. I tried to buy more than 10 and it gave an error message that the amount was too high.

I also got a key on my 7th Grumpy Boar. It was automatic, nothing to pickup.

17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I see zero keys for purchase right now in my Black Market. I must have bought the ten key limit by buying a couple at a time. That makes sense, but seems way too meager. Thanks for the Grumpy Boar key answer mate!

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  18. http://prntscr.com/i6ojmd

Seems like the chance is really low. Haven't recieved more than 10 keys from boars.
    Overall event is pretty good, bought alot of voodoo doom and made a nice 2.5m burning ice so far from shooting boars. Should've brought more buffs to the market & more items to be bought with crystals but it is as it is.

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

If you had spent $120.00 you would have purchased 400,000 burning ice ammo times 6 = 2,400,000 burning ice ammo. If you had bought the $199.00 pearl package during Mega Happy Hour you would have received 2,250,000 pearls, and since the exchange rate is 20,000 ice ammo plus 10,000 pearls in order to get 10,000 burning ice, you took the more expensive route. That is, unless you have a lot of extra pearls lying around from shooting Events, etc.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  20. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Or you do it for free by shooting boars for snow, upgrading to Ice to B.Ice, and buying voodoo doom with crystals.lol
    great event!!!

Lady.Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.