Winter Thaw Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by TEX~BULL, Jan 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about Winter Thaw Event

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. -TALENTO.GR.-

-TALENTO.GR.- Someday Author

let us exchange ammo in trading post....why limited?

3. GloriousNoR

GloriousNoR Forum Apprentice

Are there any advantages to the reputation points?

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Probably for the quests. In past events, you needed a certain number of rep points to continue with the quests.

5. View attachment 2624 So all npc's can be shot with any p-ammo don't need to waste burning ice to make pearls, ice ammo melts anyway after event and can buy both burning ice and ice ammo in black market why worry shoot and destroy easy. Can even shoot 1 npc with hollows if wanted to to make snow ammo! I'm sure bot's will be all over that part later or now even

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I hardly play anymore so why I am writing to be totally ignored is beyond me. Why can't you guys sell Burning Ice ammo without crowns since you are not offering it in packages? Duh! Duh! Duh!

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Yeah making it with crowns makes it harder to buy since we dont have many crowns .. even doing all daily missions i still spent more burning ice than what i make ... so plss put back tradin post without limit or change the price in black market in only pearlsss

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

hi
    could u guys please remove the price in crowns cause we dont earn this much crowns
    or maybe leave the price in crowns but increse spawn rate of the green npc zo we could shoot it with ammo bought with pearls

9. thorpy

thorpy Forum Greenhorn

i think the crown is a good idea as if they was just pearls then most people would have millions for free and it is a special amo so think price is fair :) and like said above you dont need the ice to make profit on the event

however the pearls from the elks could be slightly higher and mabe a design in the black market

Last edited by moderator: Jan 19, 2019
    Ryste and TEX~BULL like this.
  10. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

than they need to change the ammo to the admiral from burning ice to ice ammo cuz we cant shoot admiral without ammo

11. I will start with the event map...I had to reset my skills to try and do the range and and Cannot.
    the other quests on the regular maps are fine...man..but the event map just makes it too hard for me to do any damage to the aegir....I get sunk out of the map....

and there is no easier way Bigpoint to make it fun and easy to beat....Bigpoint does not waste time to Disappoint and piss people off ....again....

I will *edit* and complain until you BG get tired of hearing it...

Last edited by moderator: Jan 20, 2019
  12. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

I would love to know if the Admiral requires a certain amount of damage done, because it is now 3 times that I have shot over 20k ammo at it and not even received experience or any rewards for it. It would have been very nice to have put that into the forum before I wasted about 100k ammo that I will not get back or receive compensation; for a faulty mechanic or misleading information from this event. Thank you, that is all.

13. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

events are made for big boats that spend lots of money

14. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The threshold for the Midgary Wyrm is 3%; if you use under 3% damage then you will not receive a reward.

Swift

15. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

Thank you swift. Would have been nice to know before I wasted my time and hard earned ammo.

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

this would be a high quality event. but the botting is just criminal i have never seen it this bad.

kyloe likes this.
  17. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Every map full, now they're map 21-30 shooting for crowns to buy 1'000'000'000 burning ice.:cool:

18. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

yeah man i understand they cant catch everyone but this is crazy. again have never seen it like this.no point in trying to compete its clear as a company they dont want honest people playing the game.

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

I wonder if BP purposely made the ice floe rewards very weak to discourage the "less than human" players from going after them all day. All I know is getting 8 armor plates for an ice floe isn't worth my time.....

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

This topic has degraded to a complaint/discussion on bots and cheats. Bring it back to the event or I will be forced to close. Anything you would like to say/discuss about the cheats, please direct them to Support. Thank you.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.