Winter Thaw Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by TEX~BULL, Jan 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

This is simply outrageous even by BP standards.

You can not suddenly change the exchange ratio of the event keys from 1:1 to 2:1, just because you figured out that the event keys were to cheap.

It was stated in the original FAQ, that the ratio would be 1:1 and therefore I and a lot off other players used millions of pearls to buy crystals to purchase event keys. I bought 10.000 my self, even though I already had approx 5.000 already on stock (so I did not really need them here and now, but in the long term I would safe some pearls), and I know that several other players did the the same.

If a normal online shop did the same stunt, they would be forced to redo it or close down, why does BP think that they can do the same, just because they sell virtual items?

You can not advertise a item for a certain price, and when a lot of customers have bought it, then suddenly half the value of the item. Something is called cold business, another thing is normal decensy, ethics and morals.

Post moved to discussion thread

Last edited by moderator: Jan 29, 2019
  2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The post compensation has been set to the ratio of 1:1 for the event keys.

Tergrinder and MiniMeanie like this.
  3. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

common sense prevails

4. ***štěpánek***

***štěpánek*** Forum Greenhorn

Rather, I think somebody filed a criminal complaint! So BP turned his decision.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

From the patchday note:

The compensation will run tomorrow, not today.

The keys will be changed for the ratio to 1:1 from event keys to normal treasure chest keys

Tergrinder and MiniMeanie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.