Wrath of Calypso 2017

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

my dialy quest where stopped at 150-200 and it got canceled and now i see nikolaos again quests from the beggining???

and calypso doesn't seem nice to shoot i though it was gonna be better than siren ....

also its only re spawn in 16+ maps (edit ok now finally it re spawned on 13 map but still disappointed at the rewards

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  2. sponks

sponks Regular

Yeah and i cannot do those dailys anymore for reputation points? It restarts at 5 cargo again?

And what does this new package contain?

ejder123123 likes this.
  3. i had 450 reputation n they reset my quests what is going on??

4. ΔĿΩИЭ

ΔĿΩИЭ Forum Greenhorn

The part of calypso is so bad.. We cant make much pearls because all server come to shoot it and it is only 250 milion hp,,, we get only 20 k pearls per players .. Please increase the hp of calypso to 500 milion or 1 billion .. This would be a great idea..
    Thanks

5. I think it should be requested to put the siren back in and run it alongside the calypso, reason being is the calypso alone isn't technically an event worthy ship. I only gain 5-15k pearls which is horrible for an ship that is lasting another 8 days

6. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Ayee pirates
    What's the reward you get from sinking Calypso?

7. Less then 15k pearls if you are lucky. It's awful

8. sponks

sponks Regular

uhh wait how long do you play this game? 20K pearls for events like this if you arrive at average time is normal and tbh with the frequency of this spawning its great lol :p i'm a average ship and when i arrive decently soon i'l take easily 30K so idk what u moaning about

9. DeathWasHere

Damn, that really is awful
    Are the sirens still on water?

10. As stated from my feedback note before, they appear not to be active during prt 2

11. Uhm sponks it's less on mega america, you'll be lucky to get 25k if you are first to show up

12. ΔĿΩИЭ

ΔĿΩИЭ Forum Greenhorn

I have been playing seafight more than you... And I am average ship too .. Now i just did a another calypso and this time i got only 10k pearls *** ,, and it got sink about 5 6 mins .

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  13. DeathWasHere

Guess i made a mistake wasting those dollars to get heartbreaker ammo -_-
    Well thanks a lot

14. DeathWasHere

Is the pearl reward still avaible on telemachos?

15. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

20k pearls is a good haul m8,

16. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

quests are broken
    yes

17. ejder123123

You sank Calypso's ship.

but to me looks like a sea monster :p

18. ejder123123

there is a bug in 21 or 22 map all cargo are stuck there,..... no cargo low maps... maybe 1 cargo per map and it re spawn is probably 1 in 1 hour.... its crazyy and very anoiying make the cargo equal on all map...

19. there is no bug in this map have cargo all time not only for the event

20. sponks

sponks Regular

It is to make people level up i think instead of staying at level 15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.