Wrath of Calypso Event 2019

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Feb 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Wrath of Calypso Event 2019

Event from 21st February until 28th February

The Wrath of Calypso event features the following:

· 5 event ships
    · Oracle of Delphi
    · Event chests
    · Event black market
    · 4 quest chains with 12 normal and 4 daily quests
    · One new design: “Devious Hawk” and one new pet: “Cunning Bats

The event starts at 12 noon on 21st February and ends at 12 noon on 28th February.

The event has two phases, the second phase starts at 12 noon on 25th February.

The black market closes at 12 noon on 28th February.

All times are local server times.

The event is based on the Greek Odyssey story. The event splits into 2 phases.

During the first phase, you can hunt the 3 event ships “Penelope”, “Odysseus” and “Telemachos”.

“Penelope”
    can be shot with gold ammunition. When she gets killed, a zone of Lost Love spawns where she went down.
    “Odysseus” and “Telemachos” must be shot with elite ammunition.

During the first part of the event, there is also additional event ships, the Sirens, appears on the maps. They can cast a special Sirens Singing zone which infatuates all players who are standing inside this zone. Due to this infatuation, you temporarily lose control of your ship and it moves around randomly for 10 seconds. Although you cannot shoot whilst being infatuated, you can use all of your Action items. You can use the Action Item “Unstoppable” to break free from this infatuation.

If a player enters the Sirens Singing zone, it is repealed for a short time. After a certain time, or as her health goes down, the zone gets triggered again, eventually getting bigger until it is finally too big for even the most far reaching cannons to shoot from outside the zone! Therefore, a player has to sacrifice himself and sail into the zone so that it disappears temporarily.

During the second phase, Calypso spawns with a certain chance when Odysseus gets sunk – to avenge the death of her beloved Odysseus! Calypso has a huge amount of hit points and is accompanied by four Tentacles. These Tentacles can be shot with gold ammunition but keep respawning as Calypso’s hit points get reduced. As soon as Calypso has been sunk, all remaining Tentacles disappear. To fight against Calypso, you need to use elite ammunition.

Event ships
    · Penelope
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP, Cursed Souls and Heartbreaker ammunition.
    · Odysseus
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP, Crystals and Radiant Souls.
    · Telemachos
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP, Crystals and Cursed Souls. Additionally, there’s also a small chance to get Pearls.
    · Siren
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP, Pearls and Radiant Souls.
    o The player who inflicts the most damage gets additional Pearls.
    o The player who does the last shot has the chance to get “The Lionheart” action item.
    · Calypso
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP and Pearls (when you have at least inflicted 3% damage).
    o The player who inflicts the most damage gets the “Veteran” booty bag and the “Beastmaster’s” booty bag.
    · Calypso Tentacles
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP.
    o The player who does the last shot has the chance to get one of the following items: Agwes amor plates, Agwe amulet, Mojo, Crystals, Heartbreaker ammunition, Steel Harpoons, Black gunpowder, Flare ammunition, Voodoo cannons Lvl 1.

Oracle of Delphi

The Oracle of Delphi must be shot with harpoons. The player who does the last shot gets many useful items such as Heartbreaker ammunition, Agwes Armor plates, Black powder, Crystals, Hailstormand Mojo. The player who inflicts the most damage has a chance to receive Pearls, Cursed souls and or Radiant souls.

Event Treasure Chests

In the Event Treasure Chests you find many useful items, such as Reputation with Nikolaos, Heartbreaker ammunition, Cursed and Radiant Souls, Lost Love, Black gunpowder, Agwes Amor plates, Agew Amulet, Skyfire, Mojo and Crystals.

Heartbreaker ammunition causes more damage against all event ships.

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Nikolaos (on the safe haven). There are 4 quests chains with 12 normal and 4 daily quests. For some of the quests, you need a certain amount of reputation.

New ship design and a new pet

Devious Hawk (Black market)
    · Brilliant Garnet +23% Harpoon damage
    · Brilliant Rose Quartz +11,5% Hit probability
    · Brilliant Aquamarine +23% Damage prevention
    · Unblemished Sapphire +110.000 Voodoo points

Cunning Bats
    · Multifaceted Ametrine+19% Harpoon damage
    · Multifaceted Kunzite +14,25% Chance to dodge

Rewards for the event ranking

RankReward
    120 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    1 x Gemini bonus map
    2. - 5.15 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    1 x Aries bonus map
    6. - 10.10 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    1 x Taurus bonus map
    11. - 50.5 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    1 x Taurus bonus map
    51. - 100.Aquarius bonus map
    1 Random1 x Taurus bonus map
    1 Random1 x Aries bonus map
    1 Random1 x Gemini bonus map
    1 Random3 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    1 Random3 x Doomhammer cannon level 3

The event keys will be exchanged for normal chest keys and the souls for ammunition.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Quests

An Odd Stranger

Start At: Odysseus

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 5 Penelope
    Collect 5 Nikolaos Cargo

Rewards:
    1,500 Elite Points
    1,500 Pearls

Description:
    Well, hello, my dandy sailor. My name’s Odysseus and I’ve been itching to meet someone like you. I’m really quiet the ladies’ man, if I say so myself, and I’ve heard that many have suggested I’m a bit of a cad. I wouldn’t say I’m so sly, but I have been known to wrap the fair sex around my finger. Anyway, seems I need to make a name for myself and you can help!

Matricide

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 2 Telemachos
    Kill 1 Oracle of Delphi

Rewards:
    1,500 Elite Points
    1,500 Pearls

Description:
    That was jolly good, my new chum, and the start of something special I feel. Now, a little bit of a touchy subject here. It’s my wife! I mean, clearly the sun rises every time I meet her, but I do feel that she may have some issues with the time I’ve been away. If she could have some form of accident, it would be a shame but would certainly open my opportunities.

Spoken Word

[​IMG]

Task:
    Inflict 7,000,000 Damage to Penelope
    Defeat 2 Telemachos

Rewards:
    1,500 Elite Points
    1,500 Pearls

Description:
    There are a few other great souls who could do with a ‘holiday’. I mean the Oracle of Delphi must be seeking a longer break from all those annoying questions. We’re friends too and to be honest, between you and me as we’re the best of chums, I’ve heard she’s been bad mouthing me. I mean me! Odysseus, who would do that?!

From the Pages

Start At: Loreena Barrett

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 10 Penelope
    Collect 5 Nikolaos Cargo

Rewards:
    1,500 Elite Points
    1,500 Pearls
    2,000 Heartbreaker Ammunition
    50 Nikolaos Reputation

Resets:
    12 Noon

Description:
    If I get my hands on… Ah, captain! Sorry, I’ve been distracted by idiots once again. It seems those who are tampering with the Map of Forever have even managed to cause characters from the pages of plays to come to life. Apparently, a young embittered boy called Nikolaos wrote a version of his arch-nemesis, Odysseus, who has now escaped!

Loves First Sight

Start At: Nikolaos

[​IMG]

Requirement:
    Have 150 Reputation With Nikolaos

Task:
    Defeat 1 Telemachos
    Kill 2 Oracle of Delphi

Rewards:
    2,000 Elite Points
    2,000 Pearls

Description:
    Oh, captain. Did you see her? Dressed in black with her raven locks flowing and definitely passionate! The way she beat up the three rowdies who were threatening my life, just to save me. She’s amazing and I shall write my next play to her, Loreena. You seem shocked, captain. But now nit is written no-one, like the Oracle, should say any different!

Passionate Embrace

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 6 Penelope
    Inflict 12,000,000 Damage to Odysseus

Rewards:
    2,000 Elite Points
    2,000 Pearls

Description:
    Oh captain, I could dance. She hates Odysseus as well and, whilst we were in a rough but passionate embrace, I could see the anger in her eyes. She’s read my plays too and said they were ‘too real for my liking’. Obviously recognizing my artistic talent. Now, to prove my love we must head out and kill Odysseus, which is really no loss to anyone, is it.

Stupid Boy

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 1 Odysseus
    Collect 8 Nikolaos Cargo

Rewards:
    2,000 Elite Points
    2,000 Pearls

Description:
    I met Nikolaos, unfortunately. A true weak-minded fool, who finally gave me the information I needed when I rammed him against the wall by his neck. Perhaps I should have left him to be beaten up by these critics. Anyway, he’s linked to all of this, and now we’ll need to gather more resources to resolve our issues.

Lady in Black

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 4 Telemachos
    Inflict 5,000,000 Damage to Siren

Rewards:
    2,000 Elite Points
    2,000 Pearls
    3,000 Heartbreaker Ammunition
    100 Nikolaos Reputation

Resets:
    12 Noon

Description:
    Hmmm. I like a woman with a bit of bite and that Loreena, well she’ a tasty morsel isn’t she. I’ve heard that she hates me, but love and hate aren’t that far apart when she falls to my charms! Of course, there’s still the issue of my wife. Perhaps you’d be good enough to do a better job this time. She always liked to bathe in the ocean!

Taking Control

[​IMG]

Requirement:
    Have 600 Reputation With Nikolaos

Task:
    Defeat 2 Telemachos
    Kill 2 Oracle of Delphi

Rewards:
    2,500 Elite Points
    2,500 Pearls

Description:
    Welcome to the new me, captain! I’m a take control type of playwright now, which means my quill has been all a quiver as I write my new play: ‘The Lovely Loreena!’ I have such a way with women, that it amazes me that I’m still single. But the fates have obviously decreed it was meant to be her! Now, let’s remove all traces of aid for my arch-nemesis.

Former Love

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 11 Penelope
    Collect 10 Nikolaos Cargo

Rewards:
    2,500 Elite Points
    2,500 Pearls

Description:
    As you know, I’m not the jealous type but it does seem to me that my former love, Calypso, is trying to return to me, when my heart belongs to another. It’s clear the only way to resolve her broken heart is to kill her, at least that’s what I wrote in Act II of my new play. Best we continue in that vein and see what the outcome is.

Mess

[​IMG]

Task:
    Inflict 8,000,000 Damage to Siren
    Kill 2 Oracle of Delphi

Rewards:
    2,500 Elite Points
    2,500 Pearls

Description:
    How did I get mixed up in this mess? Nikolaos writing seems to be directly linked to the Map of Forever, and only through my own protections am I protected from his doe-eyed advances. I’m starting to get angry now, people say they wouldn’t like me when I’m angry, but I feel it makes me more efficient. Make this clear to Odysseus!

What a son!

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 10 Penelope
    Inflict 15,000,000 Damage to Calypso

Rewards:
    2,500 Elite Points
    2,500 Pearls
    4,000 Heartbreaker Ammunition
    200 Nikolaos Reputation

Resets:
    12 Noon

Description:
    Hmmm, I’ve certainly got Loreena’s attention. She’s been chasing me around the oceans and soon, she’ll be falling into my arms. Another lady who will end up begging for my attention, which I will offer from time to time. What can I say? I’m a ladies’ man. Now, my son seems to be floating about too, and it would be best if he joined his mother!

A Sterling Victory

[​IMG]

Requirement:
    Have 1300 Reputation With Nikolaos

Task:
    Inflict 15,000,000 Damage to Siren
    Collect 10 Nikolaos Cargo

Rewards:
    3,000 Elite Points
    3,000 Pearls

Description:
    As you know, captain. I’m both a sturdy sailor and a fine warrior, but when I’m writing, I need to stand back and observe, rather than act. Odysseus is clearly a large part of this new play and if you battle him on the high seas I’m sure I’ll have some fine ideas of how to write his final epitaph in my sterling drama, don’t you think?

Once and for All

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 10 Penelope
    Kill 3 Oracle of Delphi

Rewards:
    3,000 Elite Points
    3,000 Pearls

Description:
    Right! With reports of the edges of reality fraying and a serious threat from the Black Toll I can’t hang around here any longer. If Odysseus has escaped from the pages of some awful play, it’s something we’ll have to tidy up later. He’s so two-dimensional, like his writer. I care little for either but the unreal one should fall!

Chase me!

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 9 Telemachos
    Inflict 250,000 Damage to Calypso Tentacle

Rewards:
    3,000 Elite Points
    3,000 Pearls

Description:
    I see my raven-haired beauty has left, and she clearly wants me to give chase. Well, I’m far too much of a sly fox to play that game. She’ll have to return to me. I know you’re desperate to learn my tricks, captain, but all in good time. First, it would be nice if you’d get rid of an older lover who seems to be as infatuated in me as my wife was!

I’m the Best!

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 1 Calypso Tentacle
    Defeat 9 Telemachos

Rewards:
    3,000 Elite Points
    3,000 Pearls
    5,000 Heartbreaker Ammunition
    5 Teleports

Resets:
    12 Noon

Description:
    I’ve heard that Odysseus has been making moves on my Loreena, clearly upsetting her as she has fled. Well, let’s prove to her that I’m the best and clear up his mess quicker than he can. Then he’ll need to run back to where he came, tail between his legs, whilst I wrap my limbs around the lovely Loreena.

helmuth42 likes this.
  3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The post event compensation will be tomorrow at 2 pm (local server time)

Seren