Wrath of Calypso

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

How do I collect reputations points for the quests (nothing is written about this topic in the Event announcement)?

2. Chests

3. BP please add more items to the black market(amulets for example) already bought the 2 new skins after 2 days of event and now stuck with 2500 more radiant souls.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

As a generally non-paying player (i.e. 20 bucks/year) - I am totally enjoying this even;
    the oracles & cargoes give off good loot, and there seem to be less bots around that usually farm off all the freebies such as the mentioned two.
    the quests (1st part) seem decent enough.
    the event npc are good at auto shooting a normal amount of damage, i.e. not too hard, not too little.

I really like how the deaths of Penelope's create a Lost Love, so one cane lure the other 2 event ships in.

No complaints! (this time...) :D

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    JohnRackham likes this.
  5. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

I dont see event keys on black market, is there some limit again?

6. They indeed set a limit on it. Not sure when they did that, I think it was done the other day. The limit they set right now is 100 per player. Happy I bought a little stack
    http://prntscr.com/ij24w5

7. .Bjergvang

.Bjergvang Forum Greenhorn

Why put limit on event keys ? it's no point...

flafighter and The*Defiant like this.
  8. good event shame about the players years ago events where were all would help each other now you have abuse on chat lies in ts and chained on the events but it is a good one wd bp

9. So in there wisdom set key limit to 100, I will never ever spend cash to buy their key packages if that is what they are doing to honest players due to exploiters on keys I would not be surprised been Bigpoints way from start just stiff to honest players why losing them everyday. I guess they are good with that right!

10. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

I "WAS" singing the praises of how well BP has done with the last few events. THEN you have to go and screw it all up by taking the event keys out of the black market. Really. Not everyone can afford to buy thousands of keys at once and not everyone can afford to spend cash on keys!!!! BP's grade because of this bonehead move went from A- to F. !!!!!!!!

bodean and The*Defiant like this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I bought one 250 Event key pack, but I still would like to see the limit for buying them in the Black Market with pearls between 500-1000 (not a puny 100)! Increase it!:)

*HMS*aZgaRd* likes this.
  12. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Good thing I still have like 1200 event keys from the chinese event...

13. Panthoneum

Panthoneum Forum Apprentice

The event is profitable, so I like it very much. Most of my profit comes from opening chests so it would be nice to have more keys in black market. The quest rewards are a bit lame, but the odelphi rewards more than makes up for it. Good event, keep em coming!

14. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey !

Very nice event , however you should let us buy more than 100 event keys . Tell me how i am suppose to get 1 300 rep points with 100 keys ? Oh , one more thing , theres deffo TO MUCH Calypso spawning on the water, you better check it because something is deffo wrong!

The*Defiant and bodean like this.
  15. grahinho

grahinho Advanced

NO more chest in black market why ruined game again THEM PUT TO BUY WHIT REAL Money again noobs

16. Satan_Himself

The unlimited keys was for the chinese event. You people were supposed to buy those keys.

You are a buzz killer m8. The spawn rate is good and makes people fight. In my server farmers wont make a pearl and we will get lots of bp.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  17. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Satan_Himself ,

this is just what i think m8 , theres to much Calypso. Personally like i said before they should let us buy more keys ( up to 1k should be fine as i said ) , then reduce spawn of Calypso - give us an Admiral Rage of 1500 where Oddys add +5 or 10 after every kill , right after that slighty increase spawn of Oracles. That would make event better.

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. Satan_Himself

I dissagree. Calypso spawns very often because there are lots of people shooting them. I can hardly find 1 oddy, but I can usually teleport to a clypso and get some battle points. Oracles could have a better spawn rate and key cap should be removed, but Calypso is fine. Maybe they could increase the hp.

19. **~Vodka~**

**~Vodka~** Forum Greenhorn

Very good event :)

20. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

So are yo gonna put keys back to blackmarket or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.