Wrath of Calypso

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

My thoughts on the event. The rewards from the Siren are fair, the rewards from the other event npc are ok. The Oracles are very good as as the event chests. So a pretty fair event all round, even for the little ones that can't really shoot the big npc, if they do the oracles all day they can make a decent amount of ammo and pearls. So good job on that.

My only issue is the timing of the second phase. Many players work, and I'm sure that the majority of those work Mon - Frid hours, having the second phase start on a Monday is a bit poor, you could have brought it forward a day. I know that there are players that work weekends and have days off throught the week, but finding a balance would help.

I know we are not really supposed to talk about botters on the forums, but I just need to reiterate, they don't care about the deminishing returns, I don't think it works on the oracles, thought I'm not sure as I rarely go negative, but they spoil every decent event. I really do thing the devs need to be putting more work into resolving this and coming up with better solutions.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the constructive feedback. I will be sure to add yours and your fellow pirates thoughts to my report this week.

Tex

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  3. -TALENTO.GR.-

-TALENTO.GR.- Someday Author

how they dont affect when im telling you i had to stop playing the event because of the - % on me? lol some people want to play more than 8 hours this game ....

4. CSS_Shenandoah

CSS_Shenandoah Forum Apprentice

Having to get last shot on event ships to count towards completion of a quest was the dumbest idea. Every top boat within earshot of those ships will always get the last shot. I've been stuck on the second quest since this event began because of that.

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

This isn't a new thing or something only on this event, its always taken the last shot to be counted as a 'defeat', even on non-event NCP.

6. abah2

abah2 Active Author

But some quests only require you to inflict a certain amount of damage on a specific NPC to complete the quest - not defeat it.

7. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Please stop, you previously said that you were working towards event ranking, Diminishing Returns only affect the payout of NPCs, it does not affect the points calculated for the Event Ranking.
    You can play for longer than 8 hours if you choose, if you are going for the Event Ranking, but if you want to maintain your payouts being full from NPCs, will have to take an hour break every 8 hours.
    If you cannot find something to do for 1 hour your issues/problems are far more serious than a videogame NPC payout.

8. -TALENTO.GR.-

kappa...not searching for analyst bro....just giving facts about the game

9. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The thread is to discuss the event. Not to argue with each other. Back on topic or I will be forced to issue infractions. There is a lot of good feed back here with out petty arguments. Thank you.

Tex

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

this is by far one of my favorite events. good job BP. now don't mess it up. it has a little something for everybody. just putting in my 2 cents worth. enjoy it.

TEX~BULL likes this.
  11. -TALENTO.GR.-

2019-02-25 13:52:12
    You received 1 x King's Booty Bag.
    You received 984379 EP (experience points). (Correction: 10%)
    You received 1 x Kennelmaster's Booty Bag.

· Calypso
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP and Pearls (when you have at least inflicted 3% damage).
    o The player who inflicts the most damage gets the “Veteran” booty bag and the “Beastmaster’s” booty bag.

12. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

one critic I would say about this event is how annoying the ships are with their range, following you, and their aggressive setting. other than that, I am enjoying this event (score 9/10)

bodean likes this.
  13. · Calypso
    o Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP and Pearls (when you have at least inflicted 3% damage).
    o The player who inflicts the most damage gets the “Veteran” booty bag and the “Beastmaster’s” booty bag.

but i got this

2019-02-26 03:02:01 You received 1 x King's Booty Bag.
    2019-02-26 03:02:01 You received 1 x Kennelmaster's Booty Bag.
    2019-02-26 03:02:01 You received 306248 x Pearls.
    2019-02-26 03:02:01 You received 1417115 EP (experience points).

14. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Sometimes when they pass the information to us there is a translation error and since we either do not see the original or do not speak/read the original language, these things happen.

Tex

-TALENTO.GR.- likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I have enjoyed this Event...good job!:)

16. · Calypso

and now getting bad luck or bugs or something idk

i have 2 times damage on this npc, but only get pearls and exp, no bags, what happen ?
    dont say i didnt have damage, i have damage, even the npc shoot me till its sunk / finish

how can you explain this ?

thanks

17. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Unless you have a video of you doing the most damage, I can not really comment if you did or did not. I am not doubting you, but with out some kind of visual proof supporting a claim there is nothing for us to do.

Tex

18. оverlord

оverlord Forum Greenhorn

Doesn't mater that the Calypso shoot you....If you take damage you can chen in event ranking how many you have.

19. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

I think it is a shame and a bad idea, that the black market closed at the same time the event ended. Why not keep it open to the end of the day as former events, which gives us time to spend the eventcurrency. :-(

isbjørn7 and Ryste like this.
  20. lol, u have learn what rangking works or not,? ranking works / count if u have sink the npc (last shoot) :D come on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.