Wrath of Calypso

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Even if the Calypso shoot on you from beginning to end, it does not mean that you for sure had most damage, as it was possible to shoot on the Calypso out of it's shooting range. I shoot most of my Calypso's, where I had most damage, out of it's range without beeing shoot on by the Calypso.

2. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

You need to learn buddy how rankings work it goes to most Damage :D:D:D:D.
    But like ur overconfidence

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Only most damage counts on ranking, not last shoot. It has been like this for several years now, so it should be common knowledge for all SF players that have played this game for more than a couple of months.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

this is not a place for you to argue. Please refrain from that type of commentary as it does no good and can lead to infractions bring issued and loss of forum privileges.

Tex

5. railbeef

railbeef Forum Greenhorn

blackmarket closed too soon- I had no idea it was going to close at exact end of event- usually is several hours later or days. if i had known i would not have picked my daughter up from school and she could have walked home in the blizzard... can you reopen the market please so i can buy my pet or talents? or hp bonus? - also the event was awesome- i would love to spend all that i hard earned

can you please reopen blackmarket- I had no idea it was to close exactly at event end- I would love to get a pet or hp bonuses.. etx maybe talents. usually its open for several hours or days.. thanks

Last edited by moderator: Feb 28, 2019
  6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

railbeef I am sorry but we were not informed of the immediate closing and as the forum team can not reopen the blackmarket. I will pass it along but to be honest there is nothing further that can be done here. If it's any conciliation, I didn't know about the immediate closing and couldn't trade mine in either.

Tex

7. BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai Forum Apprentice

Tex, me too. 12:01 immediately to black market and it was awful black. So due to buried fine print changing normal customs, it should reopen, or, there should be a ginormous exchange of premium ammo for remaining souls.

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We have no information concerning the exchange rate or a reopening.

Tex

9. fiziey

fiziey Forum Apprentice

hi....when cursed and radiant souls will turned?

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Should be today at 2pm Local server time.

Tex

11. but it is 2 p.m already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.