wrong design payout

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~turnip~, Oct 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

evening. I just got done with shooting a roger flynt admiral npc with my clanmates when me and my clanmates received the design from it. However they were the wrong designs that were credited. Instead of the aforementioned wolfric's warrior design, we all got the vision of justice design instead. please can you correct this.

To prevent any spamming from my clanmates, I will include their ID's along with mine.

Mine is: 634/37909506
    My 2 clanmates are the following. *Azgard* 634/39194120 and ϻĄĎϻAX 634/41788954

Below is the example logbook entry that applies to all 3 of us as we got it at the exact same time.

2018-10-10 12:17:34
    You received 1 x Vision of Justice.
    2018-10-10 12:17:34
    You've received 20x Dalton's Armada reputation.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I shall forward this issue to begin with and see what can be done.

I understand your thought process for including your Guild Mates IDs, however, we would need them to post their own ID in this thread. As I am sure you can understand, if I am allowed to exchange the design, we could not take any action on an account unless it was requested by the account owner.

Swift

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

ok I will talk with them and get them to do so

4. ***KARAISKAKIS***GR

***KARAISKAKIS***GR Forum Apprentice

same hapened to me Swift my nick name is ☠乂ƤЯİЙČÊ♔ŤİĢÊЯ乂☠ and my ID 39/36452802 pls sort it out thank you

5. Knaset

Knaset Forum Apprentice

I have the same problem, ×FROSTBITE× ID: 74/36797009

2018-10-10 23:54:32
    Du har fått 1 x Rättvisans vision.

Du har fått 11 x Platons mynt.

Du har fått 25x Daltons armada rykte.

6. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Active Author

same and me
    ID:39/3701412
    uk server
    ᙜᕬᐺᖆᓋᘐᖇ

7. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

good job on fixing the issue on the wrong drop. any word on if or when the correct designs will be credited?

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Having queried this with the team, unfortunately I am unable to exchange this design for you, due to the probability of receiving the Vision of Justice being 50% instead of the 5% for the Wolfric’s Warrior design.

You can, as all other players, still win the Wolfric’s Warrior design with the remaining time on the Event.

Swift

9. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

well that sucks but yes, still a good window on the event, so will keep my fingers crossed. thanks for the help. you can close, have a good weekend :D

10. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

As requested this post shall now be closed

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.