you killing the fun part of the game...

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ♥Lover♥, Sep 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥Lover♥

♥Lover♥ Forum Greenhorn

putting even more strict rules on chat bans you have become like a dictator you cant say even noob now.... heck you even get banned for having a second ship....
    not to mention that those chat mods are players from another rival guild... makes it even worst... that's one of the reason chats are always dead... that's why the game has become bored... there is no competition anymore... there is no motive to play... yeah i got billions of experience yeah i have a strong ship but am not satisfied just sunking them i want to interact in chat with them if i get banned with anything i say that whats the point on having a chat??? i remember way back the chat was what made it more fun just sinking players it gets boring... and putting those rules in chat there you go you killed a great game,... i know nobody would listen ,,, you never do anyways ,,,, you never listen your players... that's why you losing revenues.... seafight is not making as much money as they used to make.... and you can agree on that too since i have not put a cent for almost 8 months now... and i know alot more... i have no motive to put a cent i dont care all about those new things you put because you discouraging me with those funny bans..... NOOB IS NEWBIE noob is used in all across online multiplayer games nothing wrong with it.... so why seafight wanna be like a dictators and oh yeah there are many many more things stop with that or you will lose even the players you still have left at one point they are going to get tired..... stop discouraging players to quit... leave the chat more free just like other games doo.... hell yeah dark orbit is even better than seafight when it comes to chat mods...

Lady.Wolf and frankthetank1974 like this.
  2. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

from my opinion seafight mod and administrators made a great job for creating those Strict Rules for example in beta i always see people insulting each other the insults are so hard that sometimes some players let meeting for fight in real life.Rules are to keep everything in safe place so you can play and enjoy your game without hearing a 12 yrs old kid insulting you just coz you sunk his ship

3. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

you dont get banned for having a second ship, and either i'm sure it was the context how it was used, or after you were given warning, or was another phrase all together. considering there not allowed to mod there own server, i'm guessing your assuming there in a rival guild?? It's kinda simple, don't follow chat rules, lose chat. the mods are actually very fair, they often give warning's even when they wouldnt have to. If u think your ban was not called for why not write support,or get someone u know to copy chat, instead of posting a angry rambling... or at least post it after you got response. funny part it's prolly like a 1 day chat ban being treated like end of world...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.