1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acceleration of the game.

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Najlepszy1590, Apr 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

I have a question: When we save this option:
    [​IMG]
    This game all loads faster and is going to go smoother but it is recommended to clear the cache, for example to prevent losing items from the inventory. When you clear the cache, the option shown after above resets. Is it better to have this option enabled and not to clear the cache to not reset this setting or is it better to have this setting turned off and clean up the cache memory? Because it is difficult to re-enable this setting after each cache cleaning. What's better? I want to know because I want the game to walk as fast as possible with as few lags as possible. o_O

Oh and one more. Clearing cookies also speeds up the operation of the game and as you know they are created indefinitely, but there is an option such as blocking cookies. So how will it block these cookies, the game will work well and I will not have to clean them more or will it cause some problems or simply will not work? Greetings.

donademene likes this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Najlepszy

Always a good question.

We would advise you to regularly clear your caches and cookies - this means that any bugs hanging round in the system do not get so much of a chance to pester your game. Of course, this does mean that you have to reset the cache memory on again, till the next time.

I know this can be time consuming but it works better for you in the end.

Cheers
    Scorpion

3. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you for your response :)

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

You are very welcome, Najlepszy.

Cheers
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.