1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breeding Animals

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Jul 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Hi, fellow zoo directors (wave)
    I'm here to ask about the experience subspecies give us. I'd like to know how much it vary, because, I have the 2star and 3star rabbits full habitat and they give like 4k xp in feeding, but the 2star wolf full habitat give, practically, the same xp 1star wolf full habitat. Initially, I though it was a bug, but it stayed till today.
    :eek:
    I'd like to know how much the xp vary and which subspecie gives me the more amount of xp. Also, if the rarest has a buff in xp greater than the others (I don't have any rarest subspecie full habitat).
    In advance, still in breeding animals, can I breed Sagui or Komodo Dragon (both costing ZD) just by having a pair in a normal habitat and, by raising the baby (in the nursery, after normal breeding), built the full habitat? And, furthermore, have the rarest subspecies?
    I have done that with Alligator without being at Alligator purchase available level (not the subspecie theme, but filling a new habitat), but Alligator is available with PP, so, is it the same with ZD animals such as Komodo Dragon and Sagui?
    Still under breeding animals, are there any "easy/hard" animals to get the next star subspecie by breeding? Because, I've been trying to get pink hippo (using the double feed package, like, with a mean of 7 hearts to increase my chances of next level star animal) and still didn't get any pink hippo... And the rhino breeding is becoming more difficult, 3 in a row without getting an Indian baby with a mean of 5 hearts to increase my chances... (the rhino is at my main account, this one; the hippo is in my other account, early 20s level)
    Also... :) will it be available a Twin Event soon? I love those, it makes it easier (but I think it's a short lasting event)
    Sorry for making it too long and for any incorrect grammar :oops:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    The Scorpion likes this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Tomas

Firstly, you have no need to apologize for spelling or grammar in your written English. All we ask is that you try your best for us, which you have done admirably, thank you.

With egards to the special breeding - that takes place in the Breeeding Lab and Animal Nursery Nursery I will efer you to this FAQ. It will tell you which of the animals can be part of the special breeding process. All other animals can only be bred normally in the Zoo Habitats.
    http://www.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/board/threads/animal-types-in-the-breeding-lab.116/

In the Breeding Lab, the results are purely at random. So there are no hard nor easy animals to breed. You just have to hope for the best.

In the English forum we have never fully listed the XP gained by all the animals, as it has been our policy that it is better fo our players to discover for themselves what is best for them in their own Zoos. However, the German forum does have this FAQ which might be helpful to you:
    http://de.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/board/threads/glossar-tiere-von-a-z.6123/

The Moderator Team cannot tell you, in advance, what Events we are going to have. We are not usually told until maybe 1 or 2 days before the Event start. I agree with you, though, the Twins Events were a paticular favourite of mine too.

I am sorry that I am not able to give you more information regarding animal XP earnings, perhaps some of our helpful friends here in the foum will be able to give you some answers about individual animal XPs.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

.tomas01. likes this.
  3. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I really appreciate your patience to respond to me (angel)
    I've check those links, and as the Komodo Dragon and the Marmosets (it's the Sagui, didn't know the name differed with language) appear, it can be assumed that the baby raising in the nursery, although they cost ZD, it's via PP, right? That's my main concern.
    Thank you with those links, the German forum one especially, because it can be handy... However it doesn't show the experience by full habitat :/
    It's sad you don't know the details about the events early. But do you have a word in terms of what event can it be available or you just pass the word? Like, could you ask for some event and they would consider it? So, I assume it's useless asking if you know we're going to get Anniversary event, Halloween, Christmas, other country event, and so on, right? ://
    Regarding the xp theme, I appreciate your response, and yes, I'll wait to see if any player would have researched this issue and let me know;)

The Scorpion likes this.
  4. The Scorpion

Hi again Tomas

Regarding future Events, yes the Team is occasionally asked as to which ones have been requested by our players and we always pass on requests. We can only hope that we will have Events for the Anniversary, Halloween and Christmas, and others in between. After all, we Moderators, are also players ourselves.

Cheers
    Scorpion

.tomas01. likes this.
  5. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

There are over 360 different species of animals in this game, so it is not possible to list all of the XP points. You can, however, see various YouTube videos about ZooMumba to see how much XP can give a specific animal. Just search on YouTube. ;)

6. The Scorpion

Thanks Najlepszy, your help is always appreciated.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Najlepszy1590 likes this.
  7. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

That's better than nothing :eek:
    Hope we will have those events, I have to catch up the events cause I've failed many (angel)(angel)

The Scorpion likes this.
  8. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I understand that are many animals, but you have those you can get at limit times and those you can breed, so to make it worth I would want to know what are those worth of breeding to get as many xp as possible per habitat (although, I wanted every one xd). And I think is more interesting knowing the amount of xp of the breeding ones instead of the event only ones, in my opinion of course. I don't know if you know what I mean, though:confused:

9. Najlepszy1590

I understand what you mean. I know only that the rabbits from the breeding station give a lot.

.tomas01. likes this.
  10. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Haven't you experienced any other that gives good amount of xp? Not at rabbits rate, but like, a significant amount? If you have the black rhinos, for example ;), do you know how much do they give? Is it as much as the normal rhinos?

11. Najlepszy1590

Although I have quite a high level, I'm just starting to do animals in the breeding station. I have very few of these animals at the moment. Unfortunately, I will not help you much here. (hug)

.tomas01. likes this.
  12. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Thanks anyway (wave)
    Is it OK to ask which animals do you have from the breeding station? :inlove: did you go from the high ones or started low? Anyway, good luck for the breedings(chuckle)

13. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Hi Tomas01,

I'm Spanish and I can not really know what you're asking. When I pass comments to the translator, it is sometimes difficult to understand what is being asked and written ... Well, I do not know if it is what you are asking, but I am going to tell you which animals give more XP.

1º - Marvellous Spatuletail
    2º - Rufous Crested Coquette
    3º - Green Crowned Brilliant
    4º - Hummingbird, Loris, Crows, Angora Rabbit, Fuzzy Lop-Eared Rabbit, Lionhead Rabbit---> these six animals give the same XP.

To give you the maximum score, you have to be in a level 5 enclosure and with (heart + 10%).

If you want to know the score of these animals, tomorrow I can tell you, today I have already attended them ;);)

I leave a link that I made for the event of twins, so you know the time it takes to raise a space (this in Spanish).
    http://www.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/bo...to-gemelos-tiempo-en-criar-los-exoticos.7601/

gleeful, [EmilBorecki] and .tomas01. like this.
  14. Najlepszy1590

Hi Kiras. I've asked someone about it before but I do not remember the answer. The question is this: Do you brew and see that the improved paddocks would give more XP? I have the impression of upgraded paddocks, unfortunately they do not change the amount of XP points. What do you think about it, do you see changes? Regards. :)

kiras likes this.
  15. kiras

The black rhinos give more than normal.

16. kiras

Hi Najlepszy,
    "paddocks"... Sorry but I do not understand what this is o_O

17. Najlepszy1590

Catwalks, habitats, farms, home for animals. (chuckle)

kiras likes this.
  18. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Oh:D that was exactly what I asked about! Thank you! (party)
    So, basically, the one that gives me the more amount of xp is the hummingbird and its subspecies :eek: at least it is an animal that I will get through time, thank you for letting me know that(chuckle)
    By the way, are you saying that you have all those animals full habitat?? :oops: have you posted any photos of your Zoo here? I'd love to see it(angel)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    kiras likes this.
  19. kiras

Thank you Najlepszy ;);)

I have all my habitats in level 5.

When I started the game, I can confirm that when you managed to increase the level of the habitat, the XP increased ... today I do not know.

When Ocean World arrived, the increase in the level of the habitats did not increase the XP ... we reported it to the moderators and they told us that it was a fault that they would try to fix it, as of today it does not work. Maybe in the Zoo, today, also pass.

:inlove::inlove:

20. Najlepszy1590

Thank you for your response. Tomorrow I will do the tests, I will give the parrots to the first level of habitat and the fifth level of the habitat. But I have the impression that it does not actually work.

kiras likes this.