1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breeding Animals

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Jul 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I had my rabbits through the habitat level 3 to 4 and the amount of xp is the same as at level 5 o_O though, I thought, as well, that throughout the habitat levels the xp would raise, but...
    Maybe I didn't noticed any subtle change

kiras likes this.
  2. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

I'm glad to have clarified your doubt, I'm happy (chuckle)(chuckle)

Well I still do not have all the species of the hatchery, I have 3 more to complete ... I was waiting for the twins event to come back, but they stopped putting it :cry::cry:

My zoo is not interesting, over the years it has been changing my priorities, today is to arrive as soon as possible at level 200, so in 2 and 1/2 zones I have everything full of hummingbirds, in another area all full of stores and in the main zoo I have all the species that I have gotten from the farm, tomorrow if you want I upload a photo ;);)

.tomas01. likes this.
  3. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

You wait so long for this event? At that time, you would have graduated from this breeding station for a long time. ;)

kiras and .tomas01. like this.
  4. kiras

I'm sure it does not work, like in the Ocean.

For sure, I forgot to tell you about the breeding, patience, patience and patience.
    That you touch the baby you want, it's one thing ... then to make it adult that you touch the sex you need ... patience that is the mother of science xDxD

.tomas01. likes this.
  5. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I'd be happy if you do upload a photo of your main zoo xD (I'd share mine too, but I can't :rolleyes:)
    Well, which ones do you not have complete? :eek: I know that with the Twin Event... I'm trying to do rhino line and with the Twin Event would be so much easy... Good luck with your missed subspecies(chuckle)

kiras likes this.
  6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Oh yes, definitely, patience is the key word to describe this breedings -.-

kiras likes this.
  7. kiras

If you are right, but now the hatchery I do serve to have safe each day a breeding of hummingbirds, since my goal is to reach level 200 and with the full enclosure of hummingbirds (9 animals) is the highest score of XP gives.

I will have time to complete these species when I reach level 200.

8. kiras

Tomorrow I leave you a picture of my main zoo... Why can not I put a picture of your zoo?

I hope the event of twins (he never returned)... if he comes back, I will take advantage of the double calves, while I am not in a hurry, I prefer to use the hatchery for the hummingbirds.

.tomas01. likes this.
  9. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I cannot post because the image doesn't load, brilliant :rolleyes: but at least I'll have yours(angel)
    The Twin Event would be more than welcomed :) I wish you good luck with your hummingbirds (chuckle)

kiras likes this.
  10. Najlepszy1590

Do as you want. ;) My goal before climbing level 200 is: All animals from the breeding station, build all the plans from the workshop, buy everything from the store and expand each zoo to the maximum level. Only all the time I'm worried about whether I can get this level after the end of the Adobe Flash Player plugin. We were assured that ZooMumba would work after the end of the plug but would all of our stuff be transferred to the new technology? Will not we have to get levels from scratch? Will not we lose all animals from the circus and events? This, unfortunately, we do not know and I would like to know if I'm trying to do it in this game. Because if I have to lose everything for over a year, I think it is a waste of time. I can not wait for new information about the end of the Adobe Flash Player plugin. :(

kiras likes this.
  11. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

That's a really hard goal, I wish you all the best luck and patience too, isn't that easy to get what you want at the recycling
    Woa, that is a serious problem, but while we have our zoos let's just enjoy and achieve our goals:)

12. kiras

Uppss Tomas!!! I forgot to put the photos of my zoo(angel)(angel)

If you click on the photo it is enlarged ;);)

Zoo principal
    [​IMG]

Zoo oculto
    [​IMG]

Zoo nuevo
    [​IMG]

Zoo costero
    [​IMG]

Zoo la ribera
    [​IMG]

Ocean world
    [​IMG]

gleeful, .tomas01. and The Scorpion like this.
  13. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I'll let that pass because...

kiras likes this.
  14. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Because your zoo is freaking awesome :inlove: srly, it is AMAZING and well organized, I like it, and it's nice with all the 5lvl habitats

kiras likes this.
  15. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

You sure have a lot of hummingbirds and bunnies xD
    That must've been such a headache and demanded a lot of patient o_OxD

kiras likes this.
  16. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I did clicked and zoomed in to see every inch of your - amazing - zoo, but I didn't see any Okapi, do you have any Okapis? (and how much xp does the black rhino give? Eheh(angel))

kiras likes this.
  17. kiras

Thank you very much, Tomas (chuckle)(chuckle)
    When I reach level 200 I will transform all the zoos ;);)

I have some animal in the store but since I don't have a partner, I don't put them in the zoo :):)
    No, I don't have any Okapi :cry::cry:

.tomas01. likes this.
  18. yolokat

yolokat Forum-Apprentice

"Super un tour de roue gratuit!
    Vous recevez un tour de roue gratuit si vous vous connectez quotidiennement."
    This month I didn't get any double round at the wheel.
    Can you help me please?

19. Najlepszy1590

Hello yolocat.
    There is no such thing as a double round in the game. The fact that you log in every day is after one spin the wheel you get and the next you can only buy for ZD. You just have one spin per day.

20. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Thanks Najlepszy

Hey Yolokat

Has our friend Najlepszy answered your question or are you still unsure> Please let us know.

Cheers
    Scorpion