1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breeding

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Jul 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Shouldn't the baby, at maximum possibility, be 1 level above the minimum level of the parents? Is it possible to get a 4star by this method? xd[​IMG]

The Scorpion and kiras like this.
  2. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Hi Tomas,

For me, it is very difficult to explain it to you in English because the translator does not translate exactly what I explain, but I'm going to try.

I put a male and a female rabbit in the hatchery and maybe born:

1 baby Rabbit or
    1 baby Angora Rabbit or
    1 baby Fuzzy Lop-Eared Rabbit

it's not possible to get a Lionhead Rabbit or at least he has never touched me.

It's a shame I can't explain you the amount of possibilities you can do :cry::cry:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    .tomas01. and The Scorpion like this.
  3. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

It seems to me that you can get even 4 or 5 level from an ordinary animal. It depends on luck. And to get level 3 just like you did it is not so hard.

.tomas01. and The Scorpion like this.
  4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi dear friends

Our good friends Kiras and Najlepszy are right.

The breeding results are random and it is down to luck whether you get a higher level baby.

the only guantee to get a baby at least one level higher than the lower lvel parent, is by using a Breeding Lab Booster which is available in the Specials section of the Zoo Shop, for 55 ZD.

Cheers
    Scorpion

.tomas01. and kiras like this.
  5. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

You don't have to worry, for real, I did understand what you said (chuckle) and I appreciate it

6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Wow, that's new, I never got a 4/5star with 1star parents, even with 9 hearts (the rhinos have been such a headache to me for that)

7. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Oh I get it now, it seems I misunderstood the hole thing and must have though that what says in that purchased bonus is what actually happens :/ thanks Scorpion for clarifying that (chuckle)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    The Scorpion likes this.