1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug reports

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Aug 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Hi, as the topic suggests, I am going to talk about some bugs I experience playing in the last two days.
    So, first, is this recurrent freezing of the "objects" given from the animals. They stay there and I can't click over them, prevents me from doing stuff in that area (usually are more than one and all over the screen as they pop out - difficults me from treating the animals; clean the floor; collect pp; etc...)
    [​IMG]
    Then I have this never-ending-loading screen as I switch zoo areas. As the name suggests, it keeps loading without leaving that state. [​IMG]
    And finally, just happened, the dragged-buildings. This happens when I switch zoo areas and the buildings come from the previous area to the area I am at the moment and they stay there. As the freezing objects, they keep me from clicking in the area they are occupying. [​IMG]
    Although these bugs annoy me, they are all fixed by refreshing the page and logging in again. But I feel they're more recurrent than before, I'm experiencing them more oftenly. And it's also annoying refreshing the page every time it happens... There's more, but these are the ones I had recently.
    Just reporting. Thank you.

2. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

These errors appear more often because in time you have an ever-larger zoo, more animals. Do not count on fixing these errors.

.tomas01. likes this.
  3. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

So it tends to worse as I grow in game? Oh boy... And the fixing part I was already hoping that, because this happens since I start playing this

4. Najlepszy1590

I mean, the more items you have, animals and catwalks, you can have more mistakes. The larger the zoo, the greater the chance for mistakes. I guess.

.tomas01. likes this.
  5. PennyPenguin

PennyPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hey Tomas (wave)

You have to bear in mind that ZooMumba is a very memory intensive game. The higher level you get, obviously, the more habitats, animals, decorations and shops you will buy and put into your Zoo - hey! that's the game.

But all of this takes up memory.

The best way to resolve this is to frequently clear your browser cache (memory) and you will find that things will run smoothly for a while - until your browser memory gets full again. So again clear your cache.

Okay, so it's a bit of a drag having to keep doing this :rolleyes:, but you will get used to it and you will still enjoy your game xD.

You will probably also notice that your game may slow up a bit, and you'll experience those issues you mentioned, when there is an Event in progress.

Yes! You guessed it - it is the pesky memory glitch. Clear your cache and carry on.

Good luck (chuckle).

Huge hugs
    Penny (hug)

6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Thank you, I will have that in mind! I appreciate very much:)

7. vica011964

vica011964 Forum-Greenhorn

Van Kéklábú szulám, de nem tudom kirakni az Óceán Világába, csak a sima állatkerti részbe. Miért?

8. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Vica

Unfortunately, you can't put those animals in Ocean Word, you must buy those who are in the Ocean World store .... in ZD. It's the same for crabs, seals, seaguls and pelicans.
    Blue footed boobies and seals are sold in ZD.

Google fordítás
    Helló, Vica
    Sajnos ezeket az állatokat nem teheti az Ocean Wordbe, meg kell vásárolnia azokat, akik az Ocean World áruházban .... ZD-ben. Ugyanaz a rákok, pecsétek, sirályok és pelikánok esetében.
    A kék lábú melleket és pecséteket ZD-ben értékesítik.

vica011964 likes this.
  9. vica011964

vica011964 Forum-Greenhorn

[QUOTE = "Heïva, posta: 422349, tag: 28950"] Helló, Vica

Sajnos ezeket az állatokat nem teheti az Ocean Wordbe, meg kell vásárolnia azokat, akik az Ocean World áruházban .... ZD-ben. Ugyanaz a rákok, pecsétek, sirályok és pelikánok esetében.

Google fordítás
    Helló, Vica
    Sajnos az állatokat nem használják az Ocean Wordbe, mert az okos világ áruházban .... ZD-ben. Ugyanaz a rákok, pecsétek, sirályok és pelikánok elv.

[/IDÉZET]
    Köszönöm szépen a választ! Danke schön!

10. vanessa_potter100

vanessa_potter100 Forum-Greenhorn

Oi, boa tarde.
    A fábrica de reciclagem não está gerando matérias primas raras, mesmo eu colocando o filtro. Já estou tentando há meses e nada.

11. Najlepszy1590

Bad luck. ;)

12. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Vanessa

We must ask you to write in English in the forum please.

Getting rare raw materials is always a matter of luck, even when using the filter. You just have to keep on trying.

Cheers
    Scorpion