1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug's Game Again

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by RUBILITA, Aug 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. RUBILITA

RUBILITA Someday Author

"Hi!(wave)
    The event is having problems...
    I can not deliver the items.
    They return and the values hold, not promoting change.
    I have already done all the procedures and the problem continues.
    Can you help me?
    Thank You!
    :cry::oops:(chuckle)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nickname: RUBILITA
    ID:12698915"

It's happening again!
    As the event is over, there is no way to earn more stars and release this stage of the game.
    I want to buy the item with the ZD, which will allow me to walk 2 more houses and the bug does not release for purchase, only for the complete delivery of items I do not have.
    With the window closing tomorrow, I will lose the opportunity to make the purchase.
    Could you help me, please?
    :((chuckle):eek:

Nickname: RUBILITA
    ID:12698915

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    kiras likes this.
  2. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Ohh !! I'm sorry Rubilta I just saw the post, but I couldn't have helped you... :oops::oops:

Just tell you, that worked for me, at all times :eek::eek:

3. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Rubilita

I saw you bought this item and have now 0 orange star left. You can buy the next case for 32 Zd. Is there any problem ?

For the bug, I had problems too. I had problems when I did not have the required number of starfish, but it was settled as soon as I had at least one more than the required number.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  4. RUBILITA

RUBILITA Someday Author

Good morning!!!
    :D:D:inlove::D:D

Hi, Kiras!(wave)
    Thank you for the solidarity!

Hi , Heiva!(wave)
    When the game changed the day, it automatically released the bug and I was able to buy the item.
    Thanks for the help!

Kisses and hugs!
    xD(chuckle)(hug);)

kiras and Heïva like this.