1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cinema

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by iald, May 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. iald

iald Forum-Greenhorn

So, I came back to this game after a long time to re-visit some old memories.
    To my surprise, not much has changed....but the cinema is not working for me...it's my only way to get zoodolars.
    Is it disabled for me because I am from Argentina?(I am guessing that is the same reason why I cannot access any cash for action) if so, is there any way I can fix it? I am aware that the only ways to get zoodolars are the cinema, cash for action, the zooband, or paying, and since the zooband won't be unlocked for me for a long time, and I don't really have spare money, my only ways are cash for action or the cinema.
    The game is quite dependent on zoodolars, but it was never too pay to play thanks to the cinema and cash for action
    I really like the game even now, but I fear that I am a bit limited because of this.

2. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Iald

I'm afraid that what you say is the truth, but I let my friend Scorpion answer, maybe he knows a way to help.
    For the Zooband, to have it quicker, put on your zoo peacocks for cereals, and flamingos and penguins for fishes.

3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Iald

I am sorry to learn that you are unable to watch the Video Clips in the Cinema of use the Cash for Action.

I need a little more information please. Are you getting message telling you that these are disabled or not available? Can you please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing when you try to watch a video clip or use a CFA site. showing any 'error messages'.

You may also need to make sure that you do not have an Ad Blocker on your browser which would prevent you seeing these.

I look forward to you getting back to us.

Cheers for the moment
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  4. iald

iald Forum-Greenhorn

Hello and thanks for answering, I took some screenshots of the problem but it am unaware of how to post them.
    1) while I do have ad Blocker, I have disabled it in any zoomumba or bigpoint page, if things get desperate I may uninstall it.
    2)in the cash for action message it says that there are no available offers for my country, I suspect this may be the main reason for it to not be working.3) I realized that in cash for action, despite having flash on for the page, a message pops up saying its not running on the page right now.
    I may be able to fix it by using Firefox or another browser.
    So as for the messages I get:
    when I try to use the Cinema this pops up: we are sorry but there are no available videos for you, please, try again later.
    As for cash for action, as i already stated, it says: sadly, there are no more offers available on your country, please try again later.

For what I can see, there are a few options
    1) I cannot access the cinema or cash for action because of my country (if this is the case I may use a VPN)
    2)my Flash is not working properly on the browser(I may change browser if this is the case)
    3) my ad blocker is somehow messing this up(I may uninstall it)
    4)a combination of the above.
    If you could please tell me any way to fix this easier, or which one of these may be the most likely problem ill would really appreciate it.
    thanks -iald

5. The Scorpion

Hi again Iald

Regarding attacjing your screenshots to your post, this FAQ may help you:
    http://www.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/board/threads/faq-how-to-attach-a-picture-to-your-post.1336/
    or you may prefer this thread in Spanish by my friend Bagheera:
    http://www.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/bo...a-captura-de-pantalla-y-subirla-al-foro.7694/

Thank you for giving us some further information on what you are experiencing with the CFA and Cinema. I must advise you that the supply of the Videos and CFA ads are from third party advertisers, not actually from BigPoint/ZooMumba. We cannot do anything about the availability of these.

You may like to try logging into your game using a different language server, which you do at your login page. Sometimes video clips seem to be more available on certain language servers and you should try accessing the Cinema as early in the day as possible, before other players have exhausted the supply. It is worth a try, but I cannot promise that you will be lucky.

Keep on trying and best of luck.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and PennyPenguin like this.
  6. ___Blitzz___

___Blitzz___ Forum-Greenhorn

Hallo, ik speel soms een tijd wel, dan weer even niet en dat gezien, over een lange periode van jaren.
    Maar, die bioscoop heeft bij mij nog nooit gewerkt (NL)
    Hoe komt dat dan ?
    Gr,

7. The Scorpion

Hi there Blitzz

I must ask you to write in English in the forum, please.

The supply of the video clips in the cinema is from third party advertises, not actually from ZooMumba/BigPoint.

You might like to try logging into your game using a different language server and try to watch the video clips as early in the day as possible. You may be lucky but I cannot promise anything.

Cheers for now
    Nick

harryeljulio likes this.
  8. ___Blitzz___

Thank you for your answer.
    I'm sorry I can't even speak my native language anymore, a very undesirable development for me and I don't think it's a good development even for the game makers.
    You say play via a different language server. After all, it is not considered normal when one language user has an advantage over the other. I also don't ask the developers if they want to change into an ant-bear.
    In short, I am who I am.
    regards;)

The Scorpion and PennyPenguin like this.
  9. The Scorpion

I was only trying to be helpful, Blitzz.

It is up to you whether or not you take up my suggestion.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  10. ___Blitzz___

The negative was also not directly addressed to you Scorpion, that you want to be helpful, I understood in advance, hence the;).
    Providing extra feedback never hurts.

Regards

The Scorpion likes this.