1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cinema

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Aug 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Cinema isn't working for me and it lasts for 4 days now. During morning, afternoon and evening, it just loads and freezes. Is it just not available or it doesn't work?

2. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

In the country that I live, never works.:cry:

Now I am in Spain and it does not work ... a few years ago when it came it worked and took advantage to be able to acquire 3 ZD daily, sometimes it cost a lot, but now it always tells me that it is not available, I think it does not work :confused:

.tomas01. likes this.
  3. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

There are simply no advertisers for our game. -.-

.tomas01. likes this.
  4. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

I'm afraid Najlepszy is right.

.tomas01. likes this.
  5. yonike

yonike Forum General

Only for 4 days??? Lucky you! :D
    Here it isn't working for...months or years :confused:

hokeista1998 and .tomas01. like this.
  6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

In my country doesn't work either, I use, mostly, german network connection to be able to watch some vids (swiss network was good, but I can't use it anymore)
    Is as Najlepszy says :/

7. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Regarding you're here, at what level did you complete the puzzles in order to get the Zooband?

8. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

39 ;)

.tomas01. likes this.