1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Cup

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Najlepszy1590, Apr 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

I will say it briefly. It would be good to start this function. It has been there for a long time and is inactive all the time. Maybe it is worth reminding the creators that such a thing exists. Greetings.
    [​IMG]

donademene and perezoso like this.
  2. Neriux

Neriux Someday Author

Yes, but not just 100 people with 200 levels, but random people to, with different activities - best feeder, drinker, and from last week and month. You stopped doing that you were losing your rating.

BAW815 and perezoso like this.
  3. Lunari1

Lunari1 Junior Expert

ja jestem na tak

4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi everyone

Sadly, there is little chance of the Devs restarting this table again.

We asked on a number of occasions when it was first disabled, but they did not decide to restart it for us.

Sorry that I do not have better news for you all.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and donademene like this.
  5. Najlepszy1590

So that it was once turned on?

6. The Scorpion

Yes, it was working at one time, but they disabled it after a while. I don't know why.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  7. Najlepszy1590

Thank you for the answer, but could I find out what function this option used to be? What was she doing?

8. Lunari1

Lunari1 Junior Expert

też chciałabym wiedzieć(fala)

9. The Scorpion

I can only go from memory here, as this option closed a long time ago.

There used to be performance tables from across the whole Zoo Community.

The various categories were things like:
    How much Grass, Fish, Fruit, Grain, Water was given to players; animals. (It stopped before Ocean World was brought to us so the various OW foods were not included)
    How many times habitats were cleaned.
    How much rubbish was collected.
    How much Entrance Fee money was collected.
    How much revenue was cllected from various stalls/shops

There may well have been other categories.

The table leaders did not really alter much - as higher level players obviously had larger Zoos, more habitats, more animals, more stalls/shops - so their scores were consistantly higher each time than lower level players, who could not hope to compete with the higher level players.

It was probably because the league tables did not change much, that it was decided that it was rather a pointless exercise so it was discontinued.

As I said, this is only from memory and maybe there are other players here who know of other items included in the league tables.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

10. Najlepszy1590

Thank you for your response. I would like to see something like that in the game anyway :D