1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

event

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by tizianuccia71, Oct 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Martina

Your written English is really very good. Thank you for that.

Sadly, I find myself agreeing with everything that you have written here in your post.

I am continuously writing to Management, on behalf of our players and the Moderator Team, asking for news about events or anything new for us. But, the response I get is that the request will be passed on and that seems to be as far as it goes.

I have no further news for you at the moment, but I promise that I, or one of my Team, will advise you all, as soon as we hear some news.

Sorry, but this is all i can say for the moment.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

2. fruzska2004

fruzska2004 Forum-Greenhorn

Nem lehetne lefodítani???????????????????????????????????,,

Translation added by Moderator
    Can not translate??........

Last edited by moderator: Nov 17, 2017
    perezoso, aninos and brigi888 like this.
  3. The Scorpion

Hi there Fruzska

I have added the translation to your post, as we can only write in English here in the forum.

Please contact the Hungarian Support Team if you require assistance in your own language

Thank you and kind regards
    Scorpion

aninos and donademene like this.
  4. brigi888

brigi888 Advanced

I'm Hungarian
    I can not speak English at all
    I'm so sorry they were forbidden to speak to each other with the remaining Hungarian directors
    for that to me, everything was completely wrong
    it's not enough that the game is dying, the Hungarians can not talk : (

5. The Scorpion

Hello Brigi

Thank you for your comments. I hope your translation program will make sense of my post for you?

I have asked the managers on several occasions, to include a Hungarian Section here in our forum. However, the response I receive is that there are not enough Hungarian players registered in the game to warrant a separate section.

Sorry, but I can only pass on to you what I am told by the managers.

Please do feel free to contact the Hungarian Support Team to express your frustrations and annoyance.

Kind regards
    Scorpion

6. brigi888

brigi888 Advanced

Dear Scorpion

of course
    the translation program is super

(maybe there could be a -in Hungarian- conversation in the "Players' Corner" that you do not close?
    we would not hurt anyone)

You know it, expected possibly will there be an "advent calendar"?

Thank you
    Brigi

aninos likes this.
  7. The Scorpion

Hi again Brigi

I will ask again about a Hungarian Section in the forum and also put forward your suggestion about opening a 'Hungarian' Thread in Players' Corner. Though I suspect the answer will be that we will not be allowed to do this.

We have had no news yet about an Advent Calendar Event, but one of the Team will advise you all as soon as we are told anything or find anything out about it.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

aninos, Tuzinka, donademene and 2 others like this.
  8. brigi888

brigi888 Advanced

Dear Scorpion

Thanks for your response.

Kind regards : )
    Brigi

aninos and The Scorpion like this.
  9. The Scorpion

Hi again Brigi

You really are very welcome.

I am sorry that I do not have some good news for you, but the Moderator Team will let you al know about anything new just as soon as we receive it. This is my promise to you.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

aninos, donademene and brigi888 like this.
  10. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

How very sad when the game we have loved and played for so long, has fallen into rack and ruin. It is ages since we had a proper event and some new stuff. You cannot include the Double XP and Bonus Pearls days as proper events for us - these are just a poor substitute for a proper event and an insult to the loyal players who have stood by the game, for years in some cases.

Thanks Moderator Team. I know you are all doing your best for us even though you are getting little or no help from your so-called managers.

11. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, BeastMaster

Being players like you, we know what you feel. Always hoping that this will change .... but no sure at all.

12. aninos

aninos Commander of the Forum

[QUOTE = "Ο Σκορπιός, θέση: 354719, μέλος: 32"] Γεια σας και πάλι Brigi

Είστε πραγματικά ευπρόσδεκτοι.

Λυπάμαι που δεν έχω κάποια καλά νέα για εσάς, αλλά η Ομάδα Συντονιστών θα σας επιτρέψει να ξέρετε για οτιδήποτε καινούργιο μόλις τη λάβουμε. Αυτή είναι η υπόσχεσή μου σε εσάς.

Προσεγγίστε τώρα
    Scorpion [/ QUOTE]
    [​IMG]

harryeljulio and donademene like this.
  13. The Scorpion

Hi Aninos

I agree with you. But your Moderator Team can only pass on information to you all when were are told about these things.

Cheers
    Scorpion

14. colalight69

colalight69 Forum-Greenhorn

Sziasztok.Reggeltől már van adventinaptár, csak ép használhatatlan, egyik sem tudom megnyitni, és csak néhány nap van, többnyire másodika ... utána meg majd csak aranyért lehet kinyitni lemaradt napokat?

brigi888 likes this.
  15. The Scorpion

Please contact the Hungarian Support Team.

Cheers Scorpion

16. brigi888

brigi888 Advanced

Szia!
    Nekem minden ablak ki van már nyitva.
    De reménykedem, mert ha veszik a fáradságot, hogy beadják a naptárat, akkor szerintem meg is fogják javítani, csak ki kell várnunk : )
    Jó várakozást!

17. brigi888

brigi888 Advanced

I like the multilingual forum
    Does not the calendar function any other?

18. colalight69

colalight69 Forum-Greenhorn

Szia brigi888. Nekem nem tetszik. /Előbb utóbb én is úgy látom,hogy ezt is megfogják szüntetni,mint a Fantasyramát ,ha még arra emlékszik valaki,nagyon szerettem, de kevésnek találták a játékosok valós költését,az ingyenes játékra 7 ....... Sőt megállatam 80.szinten a játékkal, naptárt meg dec eventet vártam,aztán lehet ennyi is...az óceán világa nekem csak killódás,kezdetektől nem lehet vele haladni,mint a kertekkel ... és olyan fáradt voltam reggel, meg vagyok is, hogy csak most vettem észre,hogy nekem is minden ablak nyitva,mint neked ... igy,hogy olvastalak.

19. The Scorpion

Hi there Brigi

Unfortunately, the Advent Calendar is the one from last year and will not work for those who already opened the windows last year. New players will be able to open the daily windows.

This has been reported to the Dev Team via our International Community Managers and we are waiting for answers from the appropriate person responsible for the running of the Advent Calendar.

Cheers
    Scorpion

20. brigi888

brigi888 Advanced

Ó : (
    this is incredible
    so it's really game over
    no reason to hope

Dear Scorpion! Thank you for your answers: Brigi

harryeljulio and The Scorpion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.