1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Events

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Jul 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Hi!
    I'd like to know when was the last time these two events were running? And do you think they'll be available anytime in the future?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Tomas

The Critter cruiser or Baby Caravan Event was attempted to be brought back to us ealier this year. Sadly though, there wee a number of errors in the coding which could not be fixed so the Event was cancelled and replaced with something different.

As previously advised to you, your ZooMumba Moderator do not know in advance what Evnts are going to be brought in for us. We can only let tthe players know when we are tld about them.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and .tomas01. like this.
  3. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

Hello Scorpion. I do not know if the interpreter translated it well what you wrote so I will ask. Did you write that both of them have been attempted to restore recently or only one of them? I know that you have tried to restore this:
    [​IMG]
    But you wrote that it was also tried to restore the second or wrong translation?

4. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

That's what I feared...
    I know, I just though maybe something had happened to them, and it did, sadly... So I suppose that, these in specific, can not be able anymore, as you don't know either... It's a shame
    Well, thank your for your answer

5. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I understood that both of them had a coding problem and were replaced with something different, if that helps (but let Scorpion clarify that)

6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

By the way, the green van is the one that you take parents and exchange the babies for the specie or its the pink one that does that? If so, what does the other do? I cannot remember :confused: (I just know that the green had Okapis and the pink Orangutans, or I'm just mistaken wtv)

7. Najlepszy1590

The latter brought you a few animals that you had to reproduce. The young you multiplied you had to exchange for adult species to have them forever. For example, you paid 5 youngsters to receive an adult pet forever.

The Scorpion and .tomas01. like this.
  8. The Scorpion

The Caravan, with the baby's bottle on top, was the image for the Critter Cruiser (or Baby Caravan) Event. Which, as you say, required you to breed babies and exchange them for adult animals.

At the moment I am not sure of the green (VW type) van picture. I suspect it was an image used for the same Event, the Critter Cruiser, by one of the other language forums some time ago.

Hopefully, someone will recognize it and let us know.

Cheers for the moment
    Scorpion

9. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Thank you Scorpion (chuckle)woah, can I ask since when you start playing the game? If that's ok, of course

The Scorpion likes this.
  10. The Scorpion

You are very welcome, Tomas.

There were dinosaurs walking around when I first started playing Zoo. Um! Well ok then, it was around February 2011 - so I am, by no means, one of the first players.

Cheers
    Scorpion

11. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Oh, just like me, 2011:D
    But I guess you're way more advanced than I am xd have you ever posted a photo of your zoo? :inlove: (angel)

The Scorpion likes this.
  12. Najlepszy1590

I would like to see such a photo too. xD

The Scorpion and .tomas01. like this.
  13. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

There you have, now you have to do it Scorpion:p, how troublesome ;)

The Scorpion likes this.
  14. The Scorpion

Sorry Guys, I am not allowed to reveal my private Zoo identity. These are BigPoint rules.

Cheers
    Scorpion

15. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

oh, what a shame:eek:
    But what is your zoo identity? Is your zoo, basically?

16. The Scorpion

17. Najlepszy1590

Speaking of the German moderator Komodo, how is it possible that he plays the same role on the forum as you do and can boast of photos of your zoo? You think you're scary, Scorpion. ;)

18. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Ok, I didn't understand much, but woah, that German forum has everything (yeah, they're the home country xd) and it was helpful but scary... The green van stands for exchanging rare subspecies for another animal?? That's really hard, especially when Okapis are 4 adults per habitat, that's hard. And the pink one is the most accessible, it's a bit hard 5 babies per adult, but it's more light imo
    Thank you for bringing that, it clarified, and thank you Komodo as well (nice name btw)

The Scorpion likes this.
  19. The Scorpion

Main Zoo

BeastZoo1.jpg

Second Zoo

BeastZoo2.jpg

Third Zoo

BeastZoo3.jpg

Fourth Zoo

BeastZoo4.jpg

Fifth Zoo