1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farewell?

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by pek712, Jan 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Hey there everyone,

after a long long time I decided to log in and see what's up with the game.
    As I visited the forum, I was glad I made this decision now and not when it would have been too late.

I've read all comments regarding recent problems in the game and the lack of new content.
    Many players and moderators are sure that the game won't be running for very long anymore, and I can see that! Unfortunately.

Even though I haven't been active at all, I still would have preferred new content and changes to the game which would have made it more interesting. Taking care of the many animals is very time consuming without the assistants, and they simply cost too much to be on all the time.

Of course, no one knows for sure what's going to happen. But the lack of events for the past few months can't be a sign of anything good.

So, before this game/forum shuts down I would like to take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this community. One thing I've always liked about ZooMumba is all the nice people here in the forum, who have made this game worth playing.

I first started playing ZooMumba several years ago, and back then the Finnish forum was still alive (for those of you who don't know, I come from Finland). I took a break from the game, and when I started playing again, I noticed the Finnish forum had been shut down. It wasn't very active though, so I quickly started even preferring the English forum that I had started using. All the players and moderators here were really nice and I felt I belonged here.
    After that I have taken several breaks from the game due to school, for example.

I'm still waiting for a letter from the Development Team to update us on what's going on and what their plans are. I can be sure that the Forum Team is working hard to try to get our feedback and concerns over to Germany.

I will come back frequently to check the status quo from now on.
    I can't be sure whether this is the end of ZooMumba or not, but I want to post this before it's too late.

So, thank you to everyone who is a part of this community!! :inlove:

I've gotten to know amazing people here in the forum and I've enjoyed hanging around here.
    Special hugs go to Scorpion, Osprey, Beast, Fee, TC, Jane (probably forgot a few sorry), I've really liked chatting with you. I will never forget you! (hug)

I wish you ALL the best.

Take care,
    pek712