1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

{Forum} Why was my message erased?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pek712, Sep 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Why was my message deleted event though I didn't write anything against the forum rules o_O

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Pek

Whereabouts did you make your thread or post please?

Kind regards Scorpion

3. pek712

Show off your zoo - Discussion

4. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

Hello Pek

Thank you for your response to my friend Scorpion.

I removed your post from the zoo discussion thread as it is irrelevant to the thread. This thread was opened at the beginning of the new forum by my colleague Arctic Fox for the purpose of discussing players' zoos.

As we say many times in the forum, we are always pleased that our players like to assist each other with tips and helpful information, but it should always be correct information and not confusing for our less experienced friends. I note that in your post with your screenshot and table http://en.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/board/threads/show-off-your-zoo.456/page-3#post-257686 you have mixed up the Second Zoo (the forgotten or hidden zoo) found at the east of the map with the Third Zoo which is found at the north of the map. Please do make sure that all your information is corrrect before passing on to our other friends in the forum.

Kind regards Osprey

The Scorpion likes this.
  5. pek712

Hey mods.

How irrelevant?

No I haven't mixed them up - see yourself. The number 2 is the New Zoo!

Kind regards pek712

6. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

Hello again Pek

Firstly, may I suggest that you moderate your tone. You will not do yourself any favours by showing belligerence.

Your post was irrelevant as it did not pertain to the discussion of a player's zoo.

Regarding the zoo map please see the correct map below:-

[​IMG]
    Kind regards Osprey

The Scorpion likes this.
  7. pek712

I don't get what you are saying here.

Firstly - I'm not showing belligerence any way at all.

Secondly - I don't still get my "incorrect advise". How is it incorrect, if I say that the New Zoo is in the northeast, when it is there?

Thirdly -
    Well, I admit, it was not, but you have usually been permissive with letting messages be where they are even though they don't perfectly match the subject.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  8. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

Hello again Pek

I am not prepared to spend more time arguing with you over this and I do not believe that anything further can be achieved here so I will close this thread now.

Kind regards Osprey

~~~Closed~~~

pek712 and The Scorpion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.