1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Log In Problem

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by The Scorpion, Feb 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Zoo Directors

At the moment we are experiencing some problems with not being able to log in and play some of the BP games.

The Tech Guys are on to this and we hope to have some good news for you soon.

In the meantime please be patient with us and accept my apology on behalf of the Team for the inconvenience and frustration.

Kind regards
    Scorpion
    Team Leader
    ZooMumba English Language Board Team

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello again Zoo Directors

We are pleased to be able to advise you that ZooMumba is up and running again.

The Tech Koalas have found and fixed the problem.

(If you would like to send them some eucalyptus leaves as a thank you I am sure they would be very pleased to receive them.)

Please do accept my apology on behalf of the ZooMumba Team for the inconvenience.

Kind regards
    Scorpion
    for
    Yor ZooMumba Team

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.