1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Adobe Flash Player Image on the screen

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Golden_Tulip, Mar 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Najlepszy

Yes, I agree with you. I think the 'Adobe' button should only appear if Flash Player is not installed on the computer, is not the latest version of Flash or as a reminder to make sure Flash is enabled to the browser. AND when this has happened the button should disappear and not come again unless Flash needs updating of enabling.

It should definitely not stop players from logging in and playing the game.

Now that the button has been removed, no doubt, we will have players again saying they are unable to login and only see the brown/wooden background screen. We then have to advise or remind the players to enable/re-enable Flash Player to the browser.

Any help from our experienced players in advising our newer friends about enabling/re-enabling Flash would always be appreciated.

Cheers
    Scorpion

donademene and Najlepszy1590 like this.
  2. Lili31S

Lili31S Forum-Greenhorn

My problem is already resolved. Thank you.

The Scorpion likes this.
  3. The Scorpion

Thst is good to hear, Lili. Thank you for letting us know.

Cheers
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  4. Katurado

Katurado Forum-Apprentice

Mon problème de la semaine dernière recommence depuis mardi. Je suis déconnecté à chaque fois lorsque ma partie commence à charger !! Si c'est toujours lié à Adobe Flash je fais de mon mieux. Et vous tiens informer !! Je joue avec Microsoft Edge.
    My problem of last week is starting again since Tuesday.I am disconnected every time when my game starts to load!! If it’s still related to Adobe Flash I do my best.And you keep informed!! I play with Microsoft Edge.

5. The Scorpion

Hi there Katurado

I am sorry to read that you are still having problems when trying to log into your game.

I have just logged into your Zoo, with no problem at all, so I am happy to report that there is nothing wrong with your Zoo account.

Are you logging in using the direct login page:
    https://zoomumba.com/#contentBottom

and ensuring that Flash Player is enabled to your MS Edge browser.

Perhaps you might like to try a different browser, for example Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You may have better luck - but again, do ensure that Flash Player is enabled.

Let us know how you get on please.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  6. Katurado

Katurado Forum-Apprentice

Rebonjour, ce petit message pour vous dire que j'arrive à rejouer depuis plusieurs semaines, malgré ce soucis récurrent d'adobe flash avec Microsoft Edge !!
    Hello again, this little message to tell you that I’ve been able to replay for several weeks, despite this recurring concern of adobe flash with Microsoft Edge !!

The Scorpion likes this.
  7. The Scorpion

I am pleased to read that you are able to play, Katurado. I am sure it must be frustrating havng to re-enable Flash Player on your browser each time, but this down to the actual browser rather than your game.

Thank you for letting us know.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.