1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from your CM - Fluse says 'Hello'

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Fluse, Nov 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Fluse

Fluse Community Team Team Zoomumba

Hello Zoo Directors,

I’ve been working as your community manager behind the scenes for a while now. As some of you might not know me yet, I would like to introduce myself: My name is Simone (Nickname: Fluse) and I’m the community manager for ZooMumba.

While the task of your board team is to take care of your questions and everything related to your community, I am the connection between all country communities and the ZooMumba Development Team.

Here at Bigpoint, I am sitting between the developers, the graphics guys, the project manager and the producer; so I am involved in almost every decision and I know what is going on.

My mission: To give feedback to the Development Team concerning updates, new features, events and to be the “collator” of the community – that means I am collecting your feedback and am your voice within the Development Team.

On the other hand, I am trying to provide all the information that you need. And I am forever bombarding the Development Team with questions about anything and everything. I’ll be the roving reporter and try to get answers to all your questions and concerns. Furthermore, I take care of ZooMumba’s social media channels: So if you write to us on Twitter or Facebook, you can be pretty sure that it’s me who is replying to you. [​IMG]

Your board team will be happy to forward to me your questions and community feedback. I will try to give you some background information about what is going on behind the scenes, what we are planning and who we are.

I will be happy to post some interviews with our developers, our graphic guys and other team members. I hope this will help you to get a peek at our work – and for us it will be a good opportunity to react to your questions and your constructive feedback. Please understand that I cannot answer your posts as quickly as your board team does; but rest assured, I will collect all your feedback with the board team and respond as soon as possible to it. [​IMG]

I always look forward hearing from you! Enjoy the game and have fun!

Kind regards,
    Simone

2. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Heyy Fluse can I spot you on your podcasts? Or other videos?

Kind regards pek712

Fluse likes this.
  3. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

Congratulations C.M .. successful new business !!!
    Kind regards donna

The Scorpion and Fluse like this.
  4. Lluvia

Lluvia Forum Demigod

Yes Pek712, yo can spot her, a beautiful brunette with big eyes and wonderful smile, that is our Fluse:)

5. Fluse

:oops: Thank you very much, Lluvia, for your nice words. :)And I'm soo happy to be here with all of you and to make our wonderful game nicer every day.

Hey pek712, yes, you can spot me in the podcasts, we always have soo much fun doing them :rolleyes:. I hope you like it. ;)

You can find a couple of nice ZooMumba podcasts here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu6mu3ie9fnt7TL9UVMAew

Thanks a lot, donna, for your nice greetings :)

Enjoy our little podcasts and our birthday party :rolleyes:

Yours,

Fluse

pek712 and The Scorpion like this.
  6. Nicolas3811

Nicolas3811 Active Author

What will the new building in the city? When will? o.o what it is? Thank you ... :D

And happy birthday :D {my profile picture}

7. pek712

Fluse! Can I send some post there to Hamburg?

If I can, please tell the post adress! :)

8. Fluse

Hello pek712 :)

Yes, sure, just have a look at our page bigpoint.net, you will find the adress there. ;) I'm already excited what you might send to us :rolleyes:.

@Nicolas3811: The little construction worker penguins are quite busy but I will try to spy a little bit. Perhaps I'll send some secret pics to Penny and Perry, so that they can show you. If I'll post them, the construction worker penguins will keep an eye on me. o_O

9. Nicolas3811

Nicolas3811 Active Author

Hello, Fluse,
    Where can I find those secret photos, and when will start the construction of a new building? It would be recicling, as I thought? :D

Could the new building had something to do with this ?: :D
    Could waste be a new feature ?: :D

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

=

[​IMG]

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

pek712 and Fluse like this.
  10. pek712

Hello Fluse!

I got the adress, but how can I note that it is for the ZooMumba Team? :confused:

11. Fluse

Hey pek712,

Perhaps you can just address it to Bigpoint, for the attention to the ZooMumba team :) I'm sure that it will arrive :rolleyes:

Ohhh, I'm sooo excited o_O

pek712 likes this.
  12. pek712

So, do I just write;

Bigpoint GmbH
    Drehbahn 47-48
    20354 Hamburg | Germany
    Zoomumba Team

? :confused:

13. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hey Pek

This will get it to the right people

FAO Fluse & The ZooMumba Team
    Bigpoint GmbH
    Drehbahn 48
    20354 Hamburg
    Germany

BAW815, pek712 and Fluse like this.
  14. pek712

Thanks Beast but I have to ask; what is FAO? :confused:

Fluse and The Scorpion like this.
  15. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Pek

I'll answer this one for Beast :).

When you write FAO - it means 'For Attention Of' - so the letter/packet will be passed directly to Fluse or one of the other ZooMumba Team members in her office.

Kind regards Scorpion

pek712 and Fluse like this.
  16. pek712

Ok, thanks everyone :)

So, look out for a packet, ZM - Team ;);)
    Are you curious already? 8)

17. Fluse

We are soooo curious o_O cannot wait! :rolleyes: Did you send it with a flying express penguin? Or with snail mail? o_O

I will run to our entrance every morning from now on to see if it has already arrived :D

BeastMasterXXX and pek712 like this.
  18. pek712

Oh, I didn't send it - just yet. :p

You will have to wait, I'm packing up something sweet and a letter! So it takes up a little time ;)

And I am going to send it with a post that takes from 3 to 6 weekdays to come :)

OH AND FLUSE! How many of you work in the ZooMumba Team?

BeastMasterXXX and Fluse like this.
  19. Fluse

Hey pek712,

we are about 20 people here in the Zoomumba corner. o_O A lot of guys and some girls as well. :rolleyes: And some plush animals :oops: ...

And: a lot of plants :D

It's a little bit like a jungle, perhaps I can do a picture of it very soon :)

Blenco58, The Scorpion and pek712 like this.
  20. pek712

Hello Fluse - and the entire Team!

I take the packet to the local post office tomorrow :) It doesn't matter, because the post leaves on Monday anyway :rolleyes: It might take a week to get to Germany, though ;)
    So, stay tuned for that! :)

Best wishes pek712