1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from your CM - Fluse says 'Hello'

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Fluse, Nov 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Hello Fluse!

Got any sign of the packet yet?

Best regards
    pek712

βιοτεχνια02 and Fluse like this.
  2. Fluse

Fluse Community Team Team Zoomumba

Yipppieehyippieeehyeaaaah! I've got a call that a package arrived... :) I'm sooo excited!!! Have to run to the lobby to get it.... :D

3. βιοτεχνια02

βιοτεχνια02 Forum General

Just saw it!:eek::eek:
    Contratulations Fluse

The Scorpion and Fluse like this.
  4. Fluse

What a great surprise... :rolleyes: a package from far far away arrived today in our ZooMumba headquarter... with a beautiful picture in there and a loooooooot of MooMin lollipos :p

package_pek.jpg

Thank you very very much, dear pek712 :) the whole dev team loves them and it's funny to see them all with lollipops in their mouths :D.

Unfortunately, they are a little bit shy :oops: so we only see them grabbing the lollipops. :rolleyes:

A huge hug from us for this cute picture and your nice letter :). Both will get a very special place on our whiteboard where we are pinning all our scribbles. ;)

And perhaps we will have a little surprise for you too :rolleyes:.

Lots of love,

Fluse & the whole Zoomumba dev team

5. pek712

Aww! The picture is so nice! I'm glad you liked it! :):):)

And I'm really curious on this;
    And were there any lollipops left? :p

And yaaaaay I got onto the whiteboard! :D:p:)

6. Fluse

Hihihi, yes, 2 lollipops were left and they are now waiting for colleagues who are on holiday :rolleyes:... I hope that nobody of the others will pick them while those two are away. :eek:

The picture you've sent us is soo cute :) and I'm happy that you keep the nice birthday card that you've made. It's not only ZooMumba's birthday but the birthday of all our players, too. ;)

I'm making up a little parcel for a loooong journey up to the north where polar bears are living. :confused: By the way: Are there any polar bears in Finland? :oops:

Perhaps Penny & Perry know a bit more about their favorite habitat? :rolleyes:

7. pek712

Fluse, don't go that far where the polar bears are living. :rolleyes: You'll pass Finland!
    Because there aren't any polar bears here! ;) We aren't that cold of a country :)
    I think the nearest polar bears waddle on the North Pole o_O
    ( Or maybe they're asleep, I don't know :D:p )

And ohh - I'm so curious!! A parcel - what could it be? ;):rolleyes:
    And I hope that every single one got a lollipop! :)

8. pek712

Hey Fluse

if you don't really follow the Speaker's corner, here is a link to a thread that might interst you: CLICK HERE ;)

Kind regards
    pek712

Fluse likes this.
  9. nighttimecatplayer

nighttimecatplayer Active Author

Hello fluse nice to meet you!

The Scorpion, Fluse and pek712 like this.
  10. Fluse

Hello nighttimecatplayer,

Nice to meet you too :) Have a nice start into the weekend :rolleyes:

The Osprey and The Scorpion like this.
  11. nighttimecatplayer

nighttimecatplayer Active Author

Thank you i hope you have a good weekend as well if you don't know me im night i started a little while ago so im sort of knew you could say ^^

Fluse and pek712 like this.
  12. Carlos.Daniel

Carlos.Daniel Active Author

Hello Fluse,nice to meet you, I'm dying to know what will come in the game very soon I'll be waiting, thanks :D.

Fluse and pek712 like this.
  13. pedro_bdfp

pedro_bdfp Regular

hello!
    Why did you annouce that new building? now i have a dissapointment everyday :cry: hahaha. When will it be ready? will a beer and a bit of peanut help you tell us? 8)
    Just kidding. we need good news!:D

see ya

Carlos.Daniel, Fluse and pek712 like this.
  14. pedro_bdfp

pedro_bdfp Regular

Hey fluse;

Everyday when i first take care of my pour animals in zoomumba they are crying :cry:. They are crying because they want to see the new building :p!
    Okay, i admit i don't take care of them all the time and that they are crying because i don't take proper care of them, but that would be a good reason to cry, huh?
    Looking foward to that new building (yet :)). Unfortunately i live too far to send you lollipops to speed up your work. :p

Regards;
    Pedro

pek712 and Fluse like this.
  15. Fluse

Hi Pedro, :)

Your animals are quite impatient, perhaps they can cheer the little worker penguins with some "whoop whoop"? The little penguin guys are working like crazy to get the new buildings done very soon. :oops: Even if you live too far to send sweets, you can perhaps paint a picture with a nice fish picnic to speed up their work? ;) You know, they love fish and especially fishy pizza. :p
    On the contrary, our devs don't like fish at all. :wuerg: They prefer sweets and a lot of them are vegetarians. They care a lot about nature and this is why they are constructing a huge building to keep our zoos clean. So if your animals are crying :cry:, you can already tell them some tales about a clean and unpolluted zoo in the future with lots of wonderful new items and areas. ;)

Yours,
    Fluse :)

feej1274, pek712 and The Scorpion like this.
  16. pedro_bdfp

pedro_bdfp Regular

Thank you , Fluse.
    A good story to tell might help them deal with the impatiency.
    Anyaways, any idea of how long it will take?

Pedro

17. Fluse

Hey Pedro,

I would love to give you a hint but at the moment, everyone is hiding behind their desks, testing and testing and testing :eek:. Perhaps I can grab one of the colleagues during lunch time and try to investigate. :rolleyes:

I'll let you know as soon as I have found out something. ;)

Yours,

Fluse

BeastMasterXXX, bubobubo and BAW815 like this.
  18. pek712

Hello Fluse!

I would like to wish you a very
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

[​IMG]
    Merry Christmas Fluse AND the whole Development Team!! (hug) (hug) (hug)

Take care and enjoy the Christmas time! :)

Yours sincerely
    pek712

19. Fluse

Dear pek712,

Thank you so much for your great christmas wishes. The christmas card is sooo lovely :inlove:, thank you so much (hug)

The whole dev team and I are wishing you a very merry christmas and a happy new year!(party)

Yours sincerely,

Fluse & the whole ZooMumba Dev team

20. pek712

Hello Fluse! (wave)

I would like to wish you a very
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (party)

[​IMG]

I hope that year 2015 will be lucky for you and your colleagues in Hamburg (hug)

Please forward my wishes to the whole Dev team as well :)

Kind regards
    pek712

promaster302 and The Scorpion like this.