1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by xaxim, Oct 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. xaxim

xaxim Forum-Greenhorn

Hello guys, how are you doing?

I would like to know if this month we will have a Halloween event, and if not I would suggest a few things.

The team could do something very similar to the monkey event we've had recently, we collect bats, pumpkins or candys !we could get as rewards:

*Werewolf
    *Bigfoot(it would be a great opportunity to get one, I'd love that!)
    *Haunted Pumpkin(it's a creature, and we can put it in an enclosure like other animals, is based on pumpkin head and the rest of the body are branches)
    *Haunted Cat

I know, that's a lot of animals, but it would be really cool.
    I suggest the event lasts 4 days.

Thank you for your time, I'm hoping that you like my idea :)

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Xaxim

Thank you for your great ideas regarding the upcoming Halloween season.

The Dev Team are already working on the Halloween Event but as yet we, your English Language Board Team, do not have any knowledge of what they are planning for us. We will let you know as soon as we have been advised and told that we may post an Official Announcement for everyone.

Please do keep an eye out in the Official Announcements/Event Announcements area of our forum.

Kind regards
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.