1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Easter Dear Friends

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by PerryPenguin, Apr 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi there dear friends (wave)

Mr Scorpion has wished everyone Happy Easter
    http://www.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/board/threads/happy-easter.8130/#post-415537

on behalf of Mr Oessian, our International Community Manager, Mrs Heiva, Mrs Tuzinka, Mrs Bagheera, Mrs Danda, Mr Scorpion, Penny and me, Perry.

But I thought I would open up this thread so that everyone can wish their Zoo friends, families, friends at home and their animals a Happy Easter too.

I know that many of you have already wished each other Happy Easter in your own language sections but it would be nice to do it here for everyone as well.

[​IMG]

with lots of big hugs from Penny (hug), our li'l Sis and Bruv Peggy (hug) and Percy (hug) and me, Perry (hug)

2. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Happy Easter to everyone. (wave)

Good luck to find the eggs.

[​IMG]

PennyPenguin, Jana0104 and donademene like this.
  3. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

Hey Penny, Heiva,(wave)(hug)(hug)
    Happy Easter to you and your loved ones!:inlove:(party)(party)
    [​IMG]

4. Jana0104

Jana0104 Living Forum Legend