1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Heïva

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by Heïva, Aug 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hello everyone

I have been mod during a lot of years on french forum. I'll try now to help on this forum, but my english is not very good. So, forgive me in advance if you have difficulty understanding me ... or if I understand you badly. :confused:

I'm living in south of France since some months, I was in Paris before. It's really hotter, very hot :oops:

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Heiva (wave)

It is really good to have you here in the Team to help us in general and to look after our new friends from France.

We have known each other for a number of years now as friends and colleagues in Team ZooMumba and I am looking forward to working with you even more closely now in the English Language Team.

Your friend
    Scorpion (hug)

3. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi there Mrs Heiva (wave)

It is sooo good to have you here in the Team to help out Mrs Osprey and Mr Scorpion.

Penny & I hope you will be able to direct our new friends from France to play our games with us (chuckle).

Looking forward to working with you xD

Big hugs
    Perry (hug)

4. Heïva

Thanks a lot, Perry (hug)

5. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

Hello Heiva

I can only mirror what Scorpion has said and welcome you here to our forum where, I'm sure we will be a great team.

Kind regards
    Osprey(hug)

6. PennyPenguin

PennyPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi Mrs Heiva(wave)

Great to have you on our Team (chuckle) Look forward to working with you.

Hugs Penny(hug)

7. Heïva

Hello

Sorry, I forgot to thank The Scorpion, as I was speaking with him on our chat.
    So, thanks to The Scorpion, The Osprey and penny for their friendly welcome (hug)

8. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Hi Heïva,

Welcome to this forum, your profile picture is clear that is a moderator, hahahaha!!! ... I am Spanish.
    I do not know English either, but we have the translator's luck, right?(chuckle)(chuckle)

You comment that you live in the south of France and although it is great perhaps we live near, I live in the Principality of Andorra.

I welcome you again :);)

9. Heïva

Hi, Kiras

Thanks for your welcome. I'm not near you, I'm over the sea ;)

BeastMasterXXX and perezoso like this.
  10. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Ohhh!!!

I love the sea, do you see my profile picture? ... because I am from there xDxD

harryeljulio, perezoso and Heïva like this.
  11. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hi there Heiva (wave)(hug)

It is nice to see you here in the forum and to know that you will be helping out our Osprey and Scorpion, and Little Penny and Perry xD

Your friend
    Beast

harryeljulio, donademene and perezoso like this.
  12. yolokat

yolokat Forum-Apprentice

Hello Heiva!
    Glad to see you here:D
    Good evening everybody!

perezoso likes this.
  13. Pixpix8

Pixpix8 Forum Duke

Happy New Year! (party)

perezoso likes this.
  14. Heïva